Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back 1 vs. 100!

... and more Xbox Live Primetime esque games!

7,502 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

278 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6,096 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back local co-op on Xbox One

With the last generation having so many jumps and games being pushed to their absolute limits with online features and using them (Eg the cloud)
    The community has lost something. Local Co-op is a thing of the past with very few games having the option to do story line co-op on the same sofa but almost all games allowing it over multiple consoles.
    Even games like Fifa have removed online couch co-op and have turned their attention to the individual console users.
    Much of my younger days spent on the sofa playing the latest game all the way through with…

5,741 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

176 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Final Fantasy 7 Remake HD on Xbox One

I like to see Final Fantasy 7 on PS4 and XB1 because alot of Final Fantasy 7 fanbase will buy it. I never play Final Fantasy 7 in the past in PS2 era. Somehow I missed Final Fantasy 7. Anyway I am ready throw my money away and get it day one.

5,323 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

148 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5,067 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

588 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered on Xbox One

The same games just remade for the new gen. Maybe even with some awesome extras that make it feel fresh again.
    And maybe continue to explore planets like in ME1 just make them way more detailed and fun to explore. As well keeping the probing from ME2 to sell or to craft items.
    With all dlc and extras previously released included.
    Would also be awesome to have a dlc where you play a father with his family set after the war. Trying to continue on and survive amidst all the destroyed worlds. This would be a good way to explore…

4,551 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sunset Overdrive 2

Recently Insomniac Games said they'd love to do a sequel to Sunset Overdrive but they lacked a publisher. The first Sunset Overdrive is highly underrated, but released at a time when there was a heavy Xbox negativity.

A sequel to Sunset Overdrive with multiplayer Team Death Match, Co-Op Campaign, 4K and HDR would likely sell itself. If so inclined, they could even do skin transactions and maybe mold the multiplayer as a living world much like GTAV does.

The first game might not have sold as well as Microsoft would have liked, but I feel like a lot of times…

3,899 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

381 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Back Development of ScaleBound

We want ScaleBound back it looks like a beutifull game, and that game were going to help the Xbox ¿you are gonna stop for only problems with the develope and 3 years making the game?. Good games took time now you have The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV those games took 10 years making. And then you say "we dont have time to develope ScaleBound a game that seems fantastic, better lets make some games that people doesnt know or where are so tiny community (Halo Wars 2). That game could help the XBOX ONE but you just abandone…

3,344 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

741 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Backward Compatibility for XNA Indie Games

With the launch of Backwards Compatibility Program on the xbox one, I am wondering if we will see the indie game market place eventualy make a return to the list?

Indie games was a large portion of the Xbox catalog on the 360 and had man great games that people still play even today

I've seen several games on the list that use XNA and seeming its an emulator there is not compatability problems, So why no love for the indie games?

And Xbox Admin mentioned before that
    "Xbox One is going to be backwards compatible with the Xbox 360…

3,276 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

267 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Kingdom Hearts Collection for Xbox One

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to Xbox One. I believe, we should get the Kingdom Heats 1.5 and 2.5 Final Remix in to one package for Xbox One in order to catch up with the franchise and to not be lost in the story once Kingdom Hearts 3 hits.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by GoldenFist22. Thanks everyone!]

2,600 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

198 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make a Star Wars Game Collection for Xbox One

Make a star wars game collection with:
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    Star Wars Republic Commando
    Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed

2,435 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Keep Alan Wake 2 Exclusive To Microsoft

As the title reads, keep this game exclusive to Microsoft.

Interview with Sam Lake:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/21/8460967/remedy-alan-wake-port-xbox-one-ps4

2,175 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

2,127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

314 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No Man's Sky on Xbox One

No Man Sky looks AMAZING!!!! I would really REALLY love to see this game make its way to the Xbox One.

2,111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

134 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring The Game Gang Beasts To Xbox One

This is a great game for parties or just playing together with friends. Tons of fun. http://gangbeasts.com/

2,066 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

194 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring the Fable Trilogy for Xbox One with all DLC and remastered visuals

Includes:

Fable Anniversary
    Fable 2
    Fable 3

+Every DLC that has ever been released for those games

+Updated graphics / visuals: Sharper textures, better AA, 1080p, 60 frames

Fable 3's gameplay should be improved and be more like Fable 1 and 2 (for example how to receive legendary weapons, how to use the sanctuary, how to gain experience)

2,023 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Skate 4

EA Skate 4

1,993 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A New Fable Game for Xbox One

A New Fable Game for Xbox One by Lionhead Studios built using Unreal Engine 4
    Albion built for the next-generation, using the unreal engine 4.
    Open-World with no loading times for the first time in the franchise.
    Drop-in & Drop-out online co-op up to 4 players
    Offline co-op up to 4 players
    Brand-new Hero and Dog, and new story-line.
    Etc.

Fable is one of the reasons im an Xbox owner!

1,889 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection to Xbox One

Similar to what was released on ps3. Every Metal Gear game in one set, with new achievements for each game!

1,742 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quantum Break debe de llegar a España traducido y doblado al castellano

Acabamos de enterarnos que Quantum Break no vendrá doblado al castellano. Miles de aficionados españoles tienen intención de comprarlo y les gustaría que viniera como casi todos los juegos triple A exclusivos que hemos tenido hasta ahora, con su doblaje al castellano.

Es una decisión que desmerece mucho a la comunidad española de Xbox y deberíamos de hacer algo al respecto.

Empezaremos por abrir este Feedback.

1,691 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

732 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base