Find ideas on games and game features

Original Xbox backward compatibility!

Original Xbox backward compatibility!

So, we know that 360 emulation is hard but I don't see no reason why we can't have original Xbox games on Xbox One! They have the same architecture (X86, even if OXbox had some changes) so it would be much more easier!

We can understand PowerPC being hard but you have no excuse (or maybe you have :P) to not bring backward compatibility of the Original Xbox.

Love love, xoxoxo. Hope you guys do this!

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from tersock316, Ghirkin, skeletormyah, AtDKhariJames, Spankins77 and others. Thanks, everyone!]

24,375 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Filaipus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SCORPION1354621 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need your help to bring this game back please I’m talking about def jam fight for ny we all loved this game I was a kid when I played this game please help

• jazzaman316 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see all burnout games, the 2 outrun games, sonic heroes, panzer dragoon orta, otogi 1&2, blinx, pgr 1&2 please.
    There are probably more, I will have to check my xbox games.

• RADD07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I hope you release more than 13 games, their are hundreds of great Xbox original games

• Lucky Luciano94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring some of my favorite titles back to life. Thank you guys you're doing great will be patiently waiting Mortal kombat Armageddon
    Mortal kombat shaolin monks
    Burnout 1 - 3
    Jet set radio future
    Need for speed underground 1 & 2
    Panzer dragoon orta

• XxSethXx23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want crash bandicoot twinsanity loved that game as a kid and bring back Star Wars battlefront 1 and 2 from 2005

• killingonemptyx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we can get the original Rainbow Six 3 for XBOX to work on The Xbox one with online multi-player then I would get a gold membership again. I know there's a lot of people that would love to see Rainbow Six 3 up and running. I definitely spent most of my time playing this game online when it came out. Such an amazing game.

• BludthirstyTOAD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see the following games added:
    -BloodRayne 1
    -Burnout 3: Revenge
    -Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball
    -Doom 3
    -Max Payne
    -Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
    -MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
    -Mortal Kombat: Deception
    -Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    -Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
    -Panzer Dragoon Orta

• D3ltaX55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to see, mech assault 1 and 2, jade empire, capcom fighting games, Brute Force, Crazy taxi 3, Dino Crisis 3 , Shenmue 2

I hope microsoft see's this post.

Hoping to reopen xbox live for original games on the xbox one would be amazing also.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base