Give us feedback and ideas on games, game features and achievements.

Gears of War Collection with all 4 games and all of DLC for Xbox One. 1080p/60fps :)

MOD edit - Including description of merged idea from I PXG I :

The Gears of War Collection for Xbox One:

- Gears of War 1, Gears 2 and Gears 3, all with updated models, textures, shaders, effects, lighting, AA, 1080p, 60 fps, ect
- Drop in/ drop out 4 player co-op in all three games
- Arcade mode and scoring available for all three games
- Halo: MCC style campaign playlist where every level is unlocked and players can customize what levels to play in what order
- 3000 achievement points
- Gears of War 1's multiplayer with the smooth cover mechanics and overall refinements of Gears 3
- Every single CoG and and Locust character from Gears 1, Gears 2 and Gears 3 is unlocked and playable in multiplayer
- dedicated servers
- Every single map (including DLC) from Gears 1, Gears 2 and Gears 3
- Every single weapon skin from Gears 3 and Gears Judgement are included as well
- Every single game type returns, including Beast and Horde, which are playable on every single map as well
- Purchase of the Gears of War Collection grants automatic access to the Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Beta

11,446 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
El ProcuradorEl Procurador shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Rastic MonsterRastic Monster shared a merged idea: Next gen gears  ·   · 
Waveman73Waveman73 shared a merged idea: gears of war  ·   · 
Ced360X3Ced360X3 shared a merged idea: Gears of war  ·   · 
DevoutestPath4DevoutestPath4 shared a merged idea: remake gears of war 1,2,3  ·   · 
RexJerichoHardyRexJerichoHardy shared a merged idea: The Marcus Fenix Collection or Gears of War Collection for X1  ·   · 
Gene327Gene327 shared a merged idea: G  ·   · 
flavynhoflavynho shared a merged idea: Please launch the trilogy of Gears of War for Xbox One ..  ·   · 
DrWolfMangamingDrWolfMangaming shared a merged idea: gear of war collection 4 game and all of dlc 1080p/60sps  ·   · 
Andre LMay BRAndre LMay BR shared a merged idea: Listen your clients and bring "Gears of War" for XBOX ONE NOW  ·   · 
NoUrOtherLeftNoUrOtherLeft shared a merged idea: Microsoft please bring an HD trilogy of Gears of War to the Xbox One.  ·   · 
backineraaaanbackineraaaan shared a merged idea: Remaster Gears of war for xbox one  ·   · 
elkomander505elkomander505 shared a merged idea: Bring back the gears of war series remastered  ·   · 
DevoutestPath4DevoutestPath4 shared a merged idea: remastered all the three gears of war and judgement too for xbox one  ·   · 
i DeFinE MuRdeRi DeFinE MuRdeR shared a merged idea: Gears of War Collection remastered on dedicated servers. All dlc with Gears 1, 2, and 3  ·   · 
RUN Dads DrunkRUN Dads Drunk shared a merged idea: Gears of War: The Marcus Fenix Collection for Xbox One  ·   · 
xPR0 HEADHUNTERxPR0 HEADHUNTER shared a merged idea: Make a gears of war collection  ·   · 
MetalFingers1MetalFingers1 shared a merged idea: Gears of War on Xbox One  ·   · 
o Weeping oo Weeping o shared a merged idea: Make Gears of War Markus Editon...all prevoius Gears games 1080p 60 frames...Bring it !!!  ·   · 
Slimjim797Slimjim797 shared a merged idea: GoW The Marcus Fenix Collection  ·   · 
oufilmbuffoufilmbuff shared a merged idea: GEARS OF WAR Collection  ·   · 
MoardarogMoardarog shared a merged idea: Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgment für Xbox One.  ·   · 
Welsh Dragon888Welsh Dragon888 shared a merged idea: Marcus Phoenix Collection  ·   · 
PSYCHOLESSPSYCHOLESS shared a merged idea: Bring back....  ·   · 
DarkesWolfDarkesWolf shared a merged idea: Gears of War Collection  ·   · 

1060 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BuG N 0uTBuG N 0uT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please just shut up and do it micro soft. You guys were giving this game away on the 360 now the same people want to buy everything again plus more. You put *** in all your games to make side money like dlc and season passes. This is one of the few games that actually made money for you until you messed it up. This is your second chance to do it right and give us all the game we've waited for for so long now. This is the reason most of us stayed with the one, the hope that we would see the light of gears again one day. Don't ruin this for us and your selfs.

• baleikobaleiko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will buy this in a heartbeat i purchased the xb1 in very hopes of this happening

• Bri1812Bri1812 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't own an X1 but if you did bring this collection out I would buy an X1 just for this alone.

So count me in Hell to the Yes......

• ThreeNineNineThreeNineNine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just needs to happen. Gears collection is one of the remasters that should actually get this kind of treatment, along with a "few" others. then focus on new games(ip)and features.

• mareo187mareo187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please microsoft Please Uncle Phil bring this collection to Xbox One with Judgement. This will buy time to develope Gears of war 4 and for the other who want to play something that support long lasting fun. This and Halo 5 will difinitely make people jump on the X1 party and definite be proud owners of X1 and close the between Ps4 by a very huge number.

Please Phil make this come true I miss stomping people heads and beating people with their arm and say why are you hitting yourself

• tacoXinfintytacoXinfinty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. Gears of war 1, 2, 3, and judgement with all the dlc and 1080p 60fps is a dream come true.

• MiesmianMiesmian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me, and thousand of players around the world, would buy a collection of the 4 Gears of War. Please Microsoft!

• Phase IIPhase II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll be honest. I'm not really interested in replaying the old Gears games, I have duplicates on both PC and Xbox 360. I'm actually more interested in a Gears of War sequel as I feel that has more depth than the Halo series. While both games we're the two big wigs in making the online community on Xbox so great, the Gears community seems more modern and fresh.

• reapers cousinreapers cousin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No how can you not remaster the gears of war older games im not even worried about the new games i think you are making a mistake

← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53

Feedback and Knowledge Base