Find ideas on games and game features

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

1,563 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
BigBOSS3113BigBOSS3113 shared a merged idea: MLB Baseball Game  ·   · 
xXScorpion501XxxXScorpion501Xx shared a merged idea: Mlb the show16  ·   · 
DonnySauce14DonnySauce14 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
dennyhowdennyhow shared a merged idea: MLB 2K  ·   · 
ZaPee25ZaPee25 shared a merged idea: Baseball game  ·   · 
TrialCascade466TrialCascade466 shared a merged idea: We need a quality baseball game, now!  ·   · 
RaZe DeRpZRaZe DeRpZ shared a merged idea: MLB Baseball Game  ·   · 
ChiagoHawks32ChiagoHawks32 shared a merged idea: MLB 16  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB GAME FOR X BOX ONE NO MORE RBI GAMES.  ·   · 
bigdaddy082bigdaddy082 shared a merged idea: xbox one need mlb game  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB NOW LIKE THE SHOW ONLY BETTER. NO MORE RBI BASEBALL  ·   · 
EpicLegend02EpicLegend02 shared a merged idea: Add MLB game or im done buying your stuff! Many people want it! Please microsoft!!!  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB GAME NOW OR I WILL BUY PS4  ·   · 
j and a livej and a live shared a merged idea: Partner with Visual Concepts to create an exclusive mlb game for xbox and win10  ·   · 
IVEGOTSKILL5IVEGOTSKILL5 shared a merged idea: Why is there no MLB Games for Xbox??????????  ·   · 
rlebron26rlebron26 shared a merged idea: have a good mlb game  ·   · 
MafiaAssassin47MafiaAssassin47 shared a merged idea: Next gen MLB game for Xbox One  ·   · 
BaseballFan2016BaseballFan2016 shared a merged idea: NEED A MLB GAME ON XBOX ONE  ·   · 
ALEX OBE4KHNALEX OBE4KHN shared a merged idea: Still no baseball game?  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: We want new MLB game for the x box one.  ·   · 
SpecialK227SpecialK227 shared a merged idea: Can you guys make an mlb game  ·   · 
lesbleus2014lesbleus2014 shared a merged idea: Please make a baseball game comparable to The Show  ·   · 
HunterPunter312HunterPunter312 shared a merged idea: MLB 2k  ·   · 
lonegangster89lonegangster89 shared a merged idea: Make a mlb on xbox one  ·   · 
Froggy0057Froggy0057 shared a merged idea: MLB Game for Xbox One  ·   · 
Cpazel91Cpazel91 shared a merged idea: Bring back baseball to the xbox  ·   · 
Kenobi101Kenobi101 shared a merged idea: Return official MLB games to Xbox  ·   · 
CoolKid 1303CoolKid 1303 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
Japos47Japos47 shared a merged idea: Will there ever be a game like mlb the show for Xbox one?  ·   · 
GloveBoxxKillaGloveBoxxKilla shared a merged idea: MLB IS WANTED!  ·   · 
CamoflagxdMonkyCamoflagxdMonky shared a merged idea: Xbox one needs a new MLB game!  ·   · 
Pizzle012Pizzle012 shared a merged idea: We really need a good baseball game  ·   · 

267 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • xPAISANxxPAISANx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting closer to ditching my xbox one for a ps4, tired of waiting for a quality baseball game

• PuffNCheebaPuffNCheeba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Um, there is a simple answer to this problem. Sony owns rights to MLB thus xbox not having one that isn't generic.

• ta24lifeta24life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love my xbox one but am considering trading it in for a ps4 like big time thinking about it

• PythonDerivat56PythonDerivat56 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great cause I've Seen lots of mlb games for ps4 including mlb the show 16. great if the show 17 would be for X1

• CovetingCell815CovetingCell815 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this idea is great! Xbox, you have a Football game, Basketball game, Soccer game, WWE game, and you even have a descent Golf game. So why in the world would you not make a good Baseball game! You would also get two good things, one you could get more people to switch to the Xbox One, two you can make a lot more money, and you will make a lot of people happy. Sencerly, CovetingCell815

• AsiiAnSenSaTioNAsiiAnSenSaTioN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE bring back baseball!! I've contemplated switching to PS4 just to play a full baseball game. It's been 4 years... work something out with 2K or EA to bring baseball back to Xbox.

• RUbbERSOULpatchRUbbERSOULpatch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both of yall in comment section are clearly too self involved with listening to your fingers click at the keyboard that the dudes only point was xbox is in dire need of a baseball franchise, after 2K tanked. I literally bought a ps4 because I wanted to play mlb the show so much. Zyfer, if you did any research into the comment you left, you would just write "yeah, that games good. xbox needs a baseball game." or "Baseball sucks." Instead you insulted the idea of having a baseball game for xb1 again someday. And you, PCgamegirl, lay off the caps. I don't think you UNDERstand how TO use them properly. The asame goes for your parenthesis usage. (The TOPIC originator only suggests that Microsoft find a team to put together a playable baseball game that doesn't resemble rbi baseball for NES) it was a Good game, just alittle slack in my opinion to give sony the undisputed game representing Americas pastime. I hope xbox gets a good bball game soon for sure! And both yalll do your homework next time when commenting on a thought from someone else.l You both could use a tutor there. MLB 2K18, COME ON BABY!

• PCGameboyPCGameboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually Sony spun off it's Online Entertainment division some months ago (This has been widely reported by MANY REPUTABLE gaming media sources)

Only question is WHICH DEVELOPERS who we're part of that will even bother developing anything for the Xbox (The developers of PlanetSide 2 are ALREADY looking forward to developing an Xbox version of that game. Only question is HOW MANY OTHERS WILL FOLLOW SUIT.??)

In short ZylerWarrior - I think you might DOUBLE CHECK YOUR HOMEWORK.

• Laterhater507Laterhater507 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE PLAYERS HAVE SPOKEN. Please bring baseball to the XBOX ONE S. I will definitely buy one since especially it plays 4K disks unlike Playstation Neo.

• ZyferWarriorZyferWarrior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is never going to happen. If you did any research, or hell if you barely knew anything about it, MLB: The Show is published by Sony.

• BobbaFettHunterBobbaFettHunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring a MLB franchise game to XB1. I'm tired of having to switch back to my 360 JUST to play a decent MLB game.

• SukinaromaSukinaroma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox is renowned for being a good platform for sports games, so it's too weird to not have a decent baseball game on it.

• OHIOSNOW24OHIOSNOW24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my friends try to convince me to switch to xbox it will NEVER happen until they decide to make a baseball game up to 2016 standards... Its a joke to think that xbox has UFC and NHL games and they dont have baseball hahaha what are they thinking... talk about out smarting yourselfs,,, F xbox

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base