Find ideas on games and game features

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

2,089 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

313 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As has been explained endlessly in countless other threads. The MLB license is too expensive to support with the Xbox alone, especially if you factor in the re-creation of all the assets for the ore powerful console, which is why 2k stopped making them. Your beef is with the MLB, who won't budge on the price, as there are plenty of people willing to make one if they can make money doing so.

• steetmedicsteetmedic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen. Seriously considering switching to PlayStation with the new consoles coming out cause they have the show. None of the other games is like to play are withheld there.

• MVPxNuKex97xMVPxNuKex97x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If MLB 2k13 became backward compatible, i would buy it right now hands down. One of my favorite Xbox games of all time. Please bring it back

• SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to pin this

You need to call MLB, they charge too much for the license to make dedicated Xbox games profitable, and Sony rules most non NA markets where the game is popular. 2k lost money for years, and were unwilling to lose lots more on building a new game ground up hat would be required for X1

• HoosierCubsHoosierCubs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased my first Sony console this year because I was sick of not being able to play a good MLB game. I really hope we get a game for Xbox, I really prefer the Xbox one console.

• killerben98killerben98 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an mlb game on Xbox. I would play it like crazy. I miss being able to play 2k on the old Xboxes and there isn't even backwards compatibility... It is really dumb to be honest.

• OR RN DarrylOR RN Darryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's bad when you talk to people and they tell you they have a PS4 just to play MLB The Show. I have friends that do just that.

Microsoft needs to contract with a game designer to produce a exclusive baseball game for the Xbox One. Produce a game that will make the PS4 players of The Show wishing they had access to it. Not only will your game sell, but you console sells will also increase. It would be a double win for Microsoft.

Top game sellers: Sports, Shooters, and Driving.

• JTthebrick3JTthebrick3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us a MLB game equivalent to Playstation's The Show. That franchise has done extremely well for Sony. In fact, I'm considering leaving Xbox One just for that reason.

• AGSoldier20AGSoldier20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can you not have a baseball game on xbox one? You cant even play Americas past time on a mostly American game console...

• SIXGUNS3000SIXGUNS3000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where is a real baseball game?? you guys at xbox headquarters have been ignoring mlb fans. please dont make me go out and buy a sony. ugh

• RAVER TATERRAVER TATER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys are losing serious business of baseball fans to Sony.

I get that The Show will always dominate the baseball gaming community, but there are still plenty baseball fans on Xbox. RBI Baseball just doesn't cut it.

MLB TV ratings are only getting higher. That means more young baseball fans. I know for a fact that in Canada, youth baseball player numbers have increased over 30%.

More fans = more business = happy customers. Easy math fellas.

• AttractedTunaAttractedTuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dangit I accidentally flagged that whatever that means.. but I completely agree with you it's horse crap that we don't have a single legit Baseball game for the one system. And the fact that they can't even make the old 2k12 or 13 whichever was the last one backwards compatible.

• ThatCB31ThatCB31 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We deserve a new MLB game a lot of people I know are buying a PS4 instead of an Xbox One just for a REAL MLB game.

• Grizzly55sfsGrizzly55sfs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the closest I have ever been to selling my Xbox and getting a Playstation. I have only owned xbox stuff but can't play baseball. If I get a Playstation instead I can get all the other games I play and MLB the show. Please fix this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base