Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
We've added new features and apps to Xbox One! Learn what's new.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

Find ideas on games and game features

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

982 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
DonnySauce14DonnySauce14 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
dennyhowdennyhow shared a merged idea: MLB 2K  ·   · 
RaZe DeRpZRaZe DeRpZ shared a merged idea: MLB Baseball Game  ·   · 
ChiagoHawks32ChiagoHawks32 shared a merged idea: MLB 16  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB GAME FOR X BOX ONE NO MORE RBI GAMES.  ·   · 
bigdaddy082bigdaddy082 shared a merged idea: xbox one need mlb game  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB NOW LIKE THE SHOW ONLY BETTER. NO MORE RBI BASEBALL  ·   · 
EpicLegend02EpicLegend02 shared a merged idea: Add MLB game or im done buying your stuff! Many people want it! Please microsoft!!!  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: MLB GAME NOW OR I WILL BUY PS4  ·   · 
j and a livej and a live shared a merged idea: Partner with Visual Concepts to create an exclusive mlb game for xbox and win10  ·   · 
IVEGOTSKILL5IVEGOTSKILL5 shared a merged idea: Why is there no MLB Games for Xbox??????????  ·   · 
rlebron26rlebron26 shared a merged idea: have a good mlb game  ·   · 
MafiaAssassin47MafiaAssassin47 shared a merged idea: Next gen MLB game for Xbox One  ·   · 
BaseballFan2016BaseballFan2016 shared a merged idea: NEED A MLB GAME ON XBOX ONE  ·   · 
ALEX OBE4KHNALEX OBE4KHN shared a merged idea: Still no baseball game?  ·   · 
Alan Moore 4Alan Moore 4 shared a merged idea: We want new MLB game for the x box one.  ·   · 
SpecialK227SpecialK227 shared a merged idea: Can you guys make an mlb game  ·   · 
lesbleus2014lesbleus2014 shared a merged idea: Please make a baseball game comparable to The Show  ·   · 
HunterPunter312HunterPunter312 shared a merged idea: MLB 2k  ·   · 
lonegangster89lonegangster89 shared a merged idea: Make a mlb on xbox one  ·   · 
Froggy0057Froggy0057 shared a merged idea: MLB Game for Xbox One  ·   · 
Cpazel91Cpazel91 shared a merged idea: Bring back baseball to the xbox  ·   · 
Kenobi101Kenobi101 shared a merged idea: Return official MLB games to Xbox  ·   · 
CoolKid 1303CoolKid 1303 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
Japos47Japos47 shared a merged idea: Will there ever be a game like mlb the show for Xbox one?  ·   · 
GloveBoxxKillaGloveBoxxKilla shared a merged idea: MLB IS WANTED!  ·   · 
CamoflagxdMonkyCamoflagxdMonky shared a merged idea: Xbox one needs a new MLB game!  ·   · 

168 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ProvenJaguar113ProvenJaguar113 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE XBOX! You have a football game a basketball game a WWE game you have a UFC game and why can't you make a solid baseball game!

• Davis319Davis319 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been Xbox all the way since the beginning. Tried PS4, terrible. Please oh please, I need a realistic baseball game to play.

• PS3SuckszsPS3Suckszs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's ridiculous how Xbox has no true baseball game. Literally would switch to PS4 just to play the show. Side note- NEW FIGHT NIGHT GAME.

• Bluestew0Bluestew0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will be purchasing a PS4 Pro on November 10. After being an Xbox supporter since the original one came out, I'm done waiting for a company the size of Microsoft to offer an acceptable MLB game for their console. My wait has reached an unacceptable time period, so I am moving to PS4. Goodbye Xbox Live and XBox.

• cwsc05cwsc05 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox has a Million Halo games but not ONE MLB game. I want the 2k experience for baseball with elite teams of yesteryear. Like making the 90s teams available, the old Yankees, the big red machine, the list goes on… you all are horrible for not bringing that to customers who spends HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS on these "elite" gaming consoles.

• RAMIREZ3209RAMIREZ3209 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love and support annually for a game like MLB the Show, I am almost tempted to buy a PlayStation just so I can play a MLB game

• BeetleBeet95160BeetleBeet95160 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can Xbox not have the game for the amazing sport known as "Americas Pastime". I have been holding on for so long but Idk how much longer can commit to Xbox without a baseball game like The Show

• Jack Ripper soSJack Ripper soS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a huge gamer thousands of dollars a year I spend 90% of my time playing my PS3 MLB THE SHOW even though I own an Xbox One with about 30 games

• Bigchief1112Bigchief1112 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, Xbox is losing out on a lot of business by not having a game to compete with The Show. The only reason I have a PlayStation is to be able to play The Show. I would not have a PS4 otherwise. It's really unfortunate given that baseball is such a historic sport. Let's make this happen.

• DankizDurtyDankizDurty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is Microsoft the American System and doesn't have a solid baseball game? It's America's favorite past time. Please give us something atleast show us that you care.

• BoshidoPrimeBoshidoPrime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is the deal in order for 2k to compete in this fight it needs to be on top of the MLB the Show, meaning...to date and from when it was first released The Show has delivered damn near unparalleled game play, and 2k was on the right track but not dedicated enough to change the game play dynamics, a perfect example: 2k was dominating Madden until EA got the NFL license, can you imagine what it would be like if 2k would have thought of the idea first? 2k wanted the trifecta baseball basketball and football. it's either or, stay dedicated to one sport or expand to dedicate to both sports.

• RandyAU93RandyAU93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That will be up to either Microsoft Studios or 2K Sports due to the licensing that 2K got years ago. When EA bought up the NFL rights (that's why there's just Madden and no more NFL 2Kx), 2K bought the rights to MLB ... however, the rights said that only 2K Sports could produce a third-party baseball game with MLB licensing. It did not block first-party producers from doing it. Sony has, but for whatever reason neither 2K Sports nor Microsoft Studios has followed suit. I agree, I'd love to see them compete in this arena.

• I CbK OBELISK II CbK OBELISK I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with you guys on this one. I've been turning a blind eye to it for a few years now thinking oh well, they will get this figured out and bring one back for us. But nothing yet and no news. I'm looking at prices for ps4s with similar things I have now. Really close to making the switch. I've been a gold subscriber since xbox 360 came out. This is more than enough to push me to the other side though. They don't listen to us like they used to. They squeeze us for pennies at this point. They can at least keep fan bases like this going

• BeetleDuke72954BeetleDuke72954 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the Major Problem with XBOX, I am seriously considering buying a PS4 strictly to play MLB, this is crazy. I see no reason why MLB2K13 cant be rereleased on backwards compatibility at least give us something to play while we wait for you guys to fix this!!!

• BurtFBIMacklinBurtFBIMacklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would very much support a fantastic MLB game for Xbox One. Please make this happen. I'll even buy copies for my friends!

• soxbears2001soxbears2001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Should do 1 MLB game with yearly tweaks and updates available for download. No yearly release just updates to the existing game. And each season update rosters add features and charge for them. Or hell do it however I have a PS4 strictly for baseball. More baseball less excuses, Why buy High Heat Baseball licensing a decade ago if your plan we to let it sit and rot? Hell update the rosters and graphics from 2004 and make it a 19.99 game with yearly updates.. SOMETHING..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base