Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1,036 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

325 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fortnite Crossplay Between Xbox One and PC

In Fortnite, Crossplay is enabled between PS4 and PC, but is not available on the XBox. In many games, especially ones with a competitive shooter aspect, I can understand not wanting to impact play by mixing the different inputs of the PC with the controller based style of a console. This however is purely a pve game and does very well with crossplay. Please consider allowing crossplay for this game.

1,033 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MS buy Crytek

It could be interesting for Crytek too . It can be the major first party studio with great technology and iPs that MS not have. Ms need more studios for XBOX, PC windows and mobile

1,027 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DirectX12 UPDATE for RYSE and Killer Instinct to make 1080/60

Update de first party titles when FULL DX12 is ready to XBOX ONE.

To stop the bad feedback arround the world about the power of XBOX ONE.

1,005 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Devil May Cry / DMC HD collection

First time i played DMC 1 i loved it, and i would love to be on xbox one

1,000 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Run Xbox Live games on Windows 10 and sync user data / game saves to OneDrive

There’s a big problem with the way games interact with each other across devices. They don’t!

Let’s talk about Sonic Dash for a second. This is one of the most downloaded, highest rated, most popular apps in the Windows Store across all platforms. You can collect thousands of rings, unlock all your favorite characters, and buy upgrades on your own Windows device. But get another Windows device (phone, PC or tablet), sign in with the SAME Microsoft account, and all of your game data is lost, restricted to the original Windows device you played on before. Microsoft could really unify…

985 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Microsoft buys the rights to Ryse!

Since Crytek is in financial trouble, Microsoft should buy the rights to Ryse. They should also buy the CryEngine if Crytek is selling it.

968 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Original Xbox) Compatible for Xbox One (And DLC)

I would love to see this game playable on the XBOX ONE!

948 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ninja Gaiden Collection for Xbox One

Digitally combine Ninja Gaiden (Black) 1, 2, 3, & Razer edge playable exclusive to xbox one.

932 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mass Effect trilogy should be included with Mass Effect: Andromeda

It would be nice that once you buy ME Andromeda for XOne you are rewarded with the original trilogy.

929 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

923 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection

Great bundle of the first two installments of the lords of shadow series.

922 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Alien vs Predator Remaster

Alien vs preditor 2010 remake

922 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Knights of the Old Republic HD collection

Inlcude KOTOR 1, KOTOR 2, and the content that was cut from KOTOR 2 (finished/polished of course).

909 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Call of Duty World at War - remastered

With modern warfare getting a remake this year, I think it'd be nice to have a remake of world at war as well. Everyone wants a ww2 call of duty again and this one was a huge success.

900 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Lego Harry Potter Remastered

Since Sony is releasing this awesome series for one price on PS4, I would love for XBox one to at LEAST have backward capabilites. Understand that the new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them releases in November what other way to profit of the craze then to rerelease these games. I will definitely buy! I'm sure others will as well.

887 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DayZ! on Xbox One

Nuff said!...ohh and more PC ports like Arma and Heroes and Generals!

886 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make an Original Xbox Collection (Like Rare Replay)

Create an original xbox collection. Put classics such as Crimson Skies, MechAssaut, and Conker Live and Reloaded while also including underappreciated titles like Vooddoo Vince and Stubbs the Zombie. Having 15-20 titles on one disc similar to Rare Replay. If possible, include third party hits like Ninja Gaiden Black, Panzer Dragoon Orta, KOTOR, and Jade Empire.

884 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lost Odyssey 2

I noticed at E3 2014 there were no Japanese Role Playing (JRPG) Games Announced for the Xboxone. I came into E3 expecting the reveal of Lost Odyssey 2, because the first game was an amazing Xbox exclusive title which some including myself believe it was the best JRPG of last generation and I deserves a sequel. When Lost Odyssey was announced I envisioned it as the next big JRPG series and after playing the game I realised that it was better than Hironobu Sakaguchi previous creation Final Fantasy which has gone down hill since he left.

I believe now more…

884 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Halo 2 anniversary doblaje latino

Halo The Master Chief Collection con completo doblaje en Español Latino.
    Como es de saberse a pesar de que Microsoft ha estado comprometida con la comunidad Mexicana no ha cumplido del todo en respecto a lo que consta del doblaje y ahora con esta colección es la oportunidad de compensar esto.
    Hablo por mi y se que por mucha de la comunidad mexicana, al pedir de la manera mas atenta que se cumpla con un doblaje en Español-Latino digno para Halo The Mater Chief Collection con los actores que ya habían desempeñado esta labor en Halo 3 y Halo 4.

876 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

230 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base