Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A New Fable Game for Xbox One

A New Fable Game for Xbox One by Lionhead Studios built using Unreal Engine 4
    Albion built for the next-generation, using the unreal engine 4.
    Open-World with no loading times for the first time in the franchise.
    Drop-in & Drop-out online co-op up to 4 players
    Offline co-op up to 4 players
    Brand-new Hero and Dog, and new story-line.
    Etc.

Fable is one of the reasons im an Xbox owner!

1,889 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

116 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dead Space: The Collection

Let's bring back the epic survival-horror trilogy in all of it's glory! Imagine it, all three Dead Space games, fully optimised for Xbox One; running at an incredible 1080p 60fps for the full brutal and gut-wrenching experience!

1,882 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Achievements to Original Xbox Games

Add achievements to all the games in the Backward Compatible Game Library, even for the upcoming classics on the original Xbox.
    The achievements do increase the replay value of older games in such a big way.

1,830 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change game and system language separately

I'd love it if I could keep my local languages Kinect commands/system interface while playing games in English.

1,786 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

111 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection to Xbox One

Similar to what was released on ps3. Every Metal Gear game in one set, with new achievements for each game!

1,742 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dragonballz Budokai HD Collection

Budokai 1 and 3 on xbox one. What we would be better if Microsoft employees will really take one voice into account, make a new budokai with xbox one a budokai 4. I don't seek recognition I know this game would decimate the playing field and it would make many many more happy besides myself. Thanks

1,706 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

78 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quantum Break debe de llegar a España traducido y doblado al castellano

Acabamos de enterarnos que Quantum Break no vendrá doblado al castellano. Miles de aficionados españoles tienen intención de comprarlo y les gustaría que viniera como casi todos los juegos triple A exclusivos que hemos tenido hasta ahora, con su doblaje al castellano.

Es una decisión que desmerece mucho a la comunidad española de Xbox y deberíamos de hacer algo al respecto.

Empezaremos por abrir este Feedback.

1,691 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

732 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back Call of Duty exclusive rights

Dear Microsoft,

Please reget the exclusive rights for call of duty for 2018 when sony contract ends.

the home of cod should be still xbox.

aswell championships should be done by xbox.

do get that back for the gamers. Cod is the best shooter series.

thanks

1,684 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

121 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Splinter Cell HD Collection

Splinter Cell Collection HD (Blacklist & Conviction)

1,680 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A new Alan Wake for Xbox One

plz make a new ALAN WAKE on Xbox One plz remedy and microsoft make it happen

1,669 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Older call of duty games map packs should be free

Alot of us have invested money on the map packs for the call of duty series on the xbox360...
    And now with these games available for the xbox one, the map packs for these games should be free to download instead of repurchasing them... That extra cash could be used to get different games!

Anyone out there that feels that these map packs for call of duty 2, cod 3, codmwf4, mwf2, mwf3, black ops 1 & 2 (when available) should be free in the xbox one store! VOTE NOW!

1,666 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Halo 5 split-screen, local co-op?

No local co-op, no purchase by me. My wife and I liked to play the old Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and Halo series. I'd start buying games again if they had the local co-op campaign in all the shooters.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with a similar post from ExAnubisLeader. Thanks, everyone!]

1,520 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

175 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove your parity clause

Remove your silly and selfish PARITY CLAUSE and stop restricting developers releasing games on Xbox one. Example would be ODDWORLD:New 'N' Tasty

Its selfish and you should let gamers enjoy all games and also you MAKE MONEY!!!

1,500 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Call of Duty: Zombies

A stand alone title for Xbox One that features all of the zombie maps from previous titles including:
    - COD: World at War
    - COD: Black Ops
    - COD: Black Ops 2

All of these maps should be updated to feature improved graphics and include weapons and perks machines that were not previously available.

1,384 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I want to see this game come to XBOX One, I been playing Final Fantasy XI for 11. (This game is cross platform) (PS2/PC/XBOX360) So to see that FFXIV did not make it to Xbox One is disapointing due to a Policy and I understand. I read online and Forum that Yoshida spoke with Microsoft, please make this happen.

[Mod Edit: This idea has been merged with a similar idea posted by ssppiikkeeyy. Thanks everyone!]

1,382 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

245 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Modern Warfare 3 Remastered

This could bring back a beloved and a bit abandoned CoD and show people that CoD had its good days.

1,367 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. enhanced graphics option for backwards compatibility

When playing an Xbox 360 game on Xbox one, create an option in the system settings to enhance the game... smoother graphics, better frame rates etc.. All that system power and resources could help somewhere.

1,347 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Buy the Tomb Raider IP and the Crystal Dynamics studio.

CD are a talented studio that would really benefit from having a bigger parent company - their games are ambitious , but good. A company like Square might not be willing to take the financial risk to realize that ambition- but the dev's are capable of great things.

TR is a popular, long standing franchise with an Iconic lead character. With a broadened demographic of gamers and the media calling out for Publishers to take risks on AAA games with female leads - why not have the most iconic female character only on Xbox???

By exclusive I mean TR games…

1,308 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Halo 2 Anniversary con nuevo doblaje en Castellano - Castellano.

En el 2004, a los Castellano parlantes nos vendieron un juego con un doblaje inapropiado. En 2014 hacen una remasterización de ese juego y no se dignan a realizar un nuevo doblaje con un Castellano correcto, si no que se limitan a quitar ese doblaje, dejarlo en Inglés y poner subtítulos.

Es vergonzoso.

Como consumidor, reclamo un juego con su merecido doblaje al Castellano-Castellano.

Muchas gracias.

1,308 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

371 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crysis HD Collection for Xbox One

Revamp all 3 Crysis games into one bundle for Xbox One

1,287 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base