Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make COD: Black Ops III an Xbox Play Anywhere Title

I recently got a decent Windows 10 gaming PC and wanted to play Black Ops III with my friends. Unfortunately my friends and I already have it on Xbox One with all of our progress and DLC. Not all of my friends are getting gaming PCs anytime soon either. I recently noticed that there is a new option to play some of the new and upcoming Xbox One games on Windows 10 and was sad to see that Black Ops III wasn't one of them. COD: Black Ops III is an extremely popular first-person shooter and I do hope that…

114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Exclude DLC Maps in Call of Duty: World at War

The game is virtually unplayable due to the fact that a dlc map comes up every 3rd map. Please either patch the game to take this off or make all dlc maps free. This is a very annoying issue that needs to be fixed!

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Super Street Fighter HD Remix Available to Buy in Brazil

Microsoft, could you put to buy at Brazil's xbox live the Super Street Fighter HD Remix game's digital download??? Please

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Crossover Packs in Lego Games (Edited)

*In Lego Batman 2 I propose for 2 Character Packs: Lord of the Rings Pack, and the Pop Culture Movie Character Pack
    *The Lord of the Rings Character Pack should include Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas, Gollum, Uruk-Hai, Moria Orc, Mordor Orc, Nazgul, King Theoden, Eomer, Rohan Soldier, and Elrond (2nd Age)
    *The Pop Culture Pack should include casts from Spaceballs, The Princess Bride, James Bond, Star Trek, and a simple main character in the Bourne Trilogy, Jason Bourne
    *In Lego Lord of the Rings, I Propose 2 Character Packs: Legend of the Guardians, and Soul…

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts for Windows 10

With all of the new space centered games coming out, Call of Duty: Ghosts remains to be one of my favorite games, and I was disappointed to find that it was not available on the Windows 10 store for Xbox. Please add this so I can enjoy the game with some of my friends!

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Release a Resident Evil 7 Demo

Bring a Resident Evil 7 demo. After being announced on PS4 at E3 I was disappointed over the exclusive RE7 demo. So bring RE7 demo on the Xbox live marketplace for Xbox players to try out.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make a Remake of Silent Hill, 1999's Horror Classic

A remaster, like Silent Hill: 20th Anniversary Edition in 2019

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Castlevania Harmony of Desapair Xbox 360 Brasil

Disponibilizem a venda do castlevania harmony of despair no brasil por favor !!!!!

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox International Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Golgo 13 Reboot

My idea would be to reboot one of gaming's classic IP's....Golgo 13 as an Xbox One Exclusive. If there was any IP Microsoft should jump on it would be this one. This is an early 80's Japanese Manga Series that made it's way to the NES in the late 80's. This was one of the most innovative games of it's time. From car chases to flying a gyro-copter, as Top Secret Agent Golgo you did all. If Xbox One got this as an exclusive it would be an absolute blockbuster. I think Namco Bandai own the rights to it and…

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fox Interactive Classics Collection HD

Fox Interactive Classics Collection HD with games like

1. Alien Trilogy
    2. Aliens Versus Predator (1999)
    3. Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
    4. Die Hard Arcade
    5. Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
    6. Die Hard Trilogy
    7. Predator: Concrete Jungle
    8. The Operative: No One Lives Forever
    9. More add classic games+ (AvP 2, Croc 2 & Die Hard Vendetta).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Interactive

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow fossils or Archeology Mod for Minecraft XBOX 360

Allow fossils and archeology mod for Minecraft XBOX 360

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gears of War 4 debe de llegar a España traducido y doblado al castellano

Ya hay rumores acerca de no doblar Gears of War 4 espero que se queden en rumores y venga doblado al castellano. No podemos volver a otros tiempos en que los juegos no venían doblados, sería una pena. El mercado en España está mal pero si siguen así en lugar de remontar lo van a matar. hay que invertir en publicidad en tiendas, prensa y Tv, pera los niños en España XBOX ONE no existe....

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Xbox International Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Crackdown 3

Keys to the city cheat mode like from the first game! For times when you just want goof off. Naturally achievements would be disabled... also, i miss games like goldeneye 007 where you could unlock cheats if you beat missions under a certain timeframe...

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Windows 10 Exclusive Games

I think Xbox on Windows 10 could benefit from Windows 10 Exclusive Games instead of making these games exclusive on both Xbox One and Windows 10

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add Polish subtitles to Quantum Break.

That is great game and great story. I don't want to lost a great threads of the story.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Lost Odyssey Available for Digital Purchase

Lost Odyssey was just announced as apart of the Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One. However it occurred to me that its not available to purchase Digitally for whatever the reason maybe. I am making the switch to buying my games digitally. Hopefully this will be made to purchase digitally soon.

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Play Anywhere with Xbox One Game Disc on the PC Drive

MS should allow people with the Xbox One Game disc on the PC drive to play PlayAnywhere Games. It's nonsense to just be able to use the feature with the digital expensive version of the game. There must be a way to allow the game to boot only with the game on the PC drive.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. [id@xbox] Please remove the requirement to have a registered business company.

I'm a game developer and I love the xbox and xbox live ecosystem. I would like to publish games on Xbox One, but the the requirement to have a company is too challenging for me. I do not say to simplify the selection process, but to allow ALL to have a chance to realize the dream of seeing their game published on the Xbox store.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ID@Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base