Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft Partner with Japanese Publishers and Studios like Bandai Namco, Square Enix, Sega, Atlus, etc. (Anime Games, JRPGs, etc.)

I Love Xbox, but I also Love Anime as well, and it's always frustrating to see all of these great anime fighting games, JRPGs, etc. only coming to PlayStation, just because they're Japanese company. And they don't even mention that it's an exclusive to PlayStation, because they just only release there. So what I'm proposing to do is that Microsoft make partnerships with all of the major Japanese publishers and studios & make them release their games for Xbox One as well as Playstation. Plus, it's not fair, that the only place you can play any type of anime game…

2,976 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

119 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cross-platform play between Xbox One and PS4

Why shouldn't third party games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto have separated online communities for the same games? It's something that divides gamers and the whole gaming community in my opinion.

Shouldn't games such as Call of Duty Ghosts have cross platform play between the Xbox One and PS4, and even Xbox 360 and PS3 as well.

This ensures there is one Call of Duty community, or one GTA community besides the huge divide that exists today. And besides, it'd bring population numbers up for older games.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar suggestion…

2,842 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

193 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make sure Halo 6 has split screen

Please ensure that Halo 6 has split screen.

Halo 5 dropped split screen and devastated thousands of gamers. Xbox as a brand had a reputation of having more local multiplayer features than PlayStation. I know I bought an Xbox One specifically for local co-op on a NEW Halo game. It's an absolute travesty that Halo 5 does not have split screen and 343 basically said the reason was the performance was not good enough. Splitscreen does not need to run at 60fps, it can run at 30fps while the full screen experience remains at 60 fps. If Treyarch can manage…

2,776 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

73 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remaster

So by today's standards Skyrim still looks good. But the remaster is very nice. Now I think that Oblivion if anything deserves the next remaster. It is an old game that visually doesn't hold up as much anymore. A remaster even with a $60 price tag will still get my money! Bethesda DO IT!!!!

2,677 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kingdom Hearts Collection for Xbox One

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to Xbox One. I believe, we should get the Kingdom Heats 1.5 and 2.5 Final Remix in to one package for Xbox One in order to catch up with the franchise and to not be lost in the story once Kingdom Hearts 3 hits.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by GoldenFist22. Thanks everyone!]

2,602 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

198 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make a Star Wars Game Collection for Xbox One

Make a star wars game collection with:
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    Star Wars Republic Commando
    Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed

2,442 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Include Original Xbox Games in Game Pass

Add original xbox games with online features on XBOX GAME PASS.

Xbox original games:

Ninja Gaiden series
    Metal Gear solid series
    Call of duty series
    Medal Of Honor
    Fight Night
    Need for Speed
    Elders Scrolls series
    Fallout
    Star Wars Knights of the old republic series
    Star Wars rpg series
    The Punisher
    Xmen Legacy series
    Spider-man and Spider-Man 2
    The Indestructible hulk
    Ultimate spider man
    Batman
    Batman Begins
    Batman Rise of Sin Tzu
    Tom Clancy's games like splinter cell series, ghost recon series, rainbow six series, and the sims series, and more.

2,321 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please support Japanese language in Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

http://blogs.technet.com/b/xboxjapanblog/archive/2015/08/05/0805gears.aspx

Unfortunaly, there's no release of Gears of War:Ultimate
    Edition due to Japanese rating system. Ironicaly the first original Gears of War has very good localize quality. We need Japanese dubbed Gears of War. So please support Japanese and other language in US download release.

2,248 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

394 comments  ·  Gears of War  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep Alan Wake 2 Exclusive To Microsoft

As the title reads, keep this game exclusive to Microsoft.

Interview with Sam Lake:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/21/8460967/remedy-alan-wake-port-xbox-one-ps4

2,175 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

2,129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

314 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No Man's Sky on Xbox One

No Man Sky looks AMAZING!!!! I would really REALLY love to see this game make its way to the Xbox One.

2,112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

134 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GTA Vice City - Original Xbox Compatibility

I want to play it on my xbox one cause i loved it on my old xbox and San andreas as well cause i loved it

2,079 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring The Game Gang Beasts To Xbox One

This is a great game for parties or just playing together with friends. Tons of fun. http://gangbeasts.com/

2,069 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

195 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Assassins Creed Collection

Put all the assassins creed games from that are not on Xbox one 1-3 including brotherhood ,Revolutions ,rouge ,etc...

2,056 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring the Fable Trilogy for Xbox One with all DLC and remastered visuals

Includes:

Fable Anniversary
    Fable 2
    Fable 3

+Every DLC that has ever been released for those games

+Updated graphics / visuals: Sharper textures, better AA, 1080p, 60 frames

Fable 3's gameplay should be improved and be more like Fable 1 and 2 (for example how to receive legendary weapons, how to use the sanctuary, how to gain experience)

2,028 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please don't bring Halo to PC

Look I know a few PC gamers wants Halo on PC. But Halo is console game. It sells well as it is. Putting Halo on PC will lose costumers on Console and players in multiplayer. I cant afford a PC and there already a ton of games on PC. Just get an Xbox if you want Halo.
    Please don't, leave it exclusively for Xbox. Thanks.

2,026 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

216 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Skate 4

EA Skate 4

1,994 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Timed Exclusives Aren't "Exclusives"

Dead Rising 3, and Ryse are both coming to PC. I'm going to guess that Quantum Break, and Fable Legends is also coming to PC. A lot of people who has a PC are going to keep losing interest for the Xbox One console if this keeps happening. I understand they're 3rd party developers, which means maybe it's time to buff up your 1st party games more.

1,980 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dedicated Server for Middle East players

a Dedicated server for Middle Eastern Players .... There are a lot of players
    Demanding this for years :)

1,947 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

504 comments  ·  Xbox International Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Localize all Xbox games for all Xbox countries

Microsoft, you've spent 2.5 billion dollars buying Minecraft.
    Good job, Microsoft.

But, if you invest 1% of $2.5B,
    you can all Xbox games localized for all Xbox countries.
    (at least, you can make subtitles for all Xbox countries.)

MS, you think your Xbox markets only as US, UK, JP, West Europe and China.
    The other countries are not important for you because their markets are small.

But you are global company, Microsoft!
    If you run your own game localization team,
    let All Xbox games localized for all Xbox countries.
    At least, add subtitles for all languages.

I mean, All Xbox…

1,939 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Xbox International Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base