Find ideas on games and game features

Make PC games playable on Xbox One

Found a way to make PC games playable on Xbox One by putting full Windows 10 on Xbox One with an Application (like windows media center on 360) or with dual boot.
This is the way than Xbox One players can play games like Street Fighter 5 or Shenmue 3 on Xbox One.

7,749 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EarthySign93619 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

245 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VersatileLord00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys just buy a steam link and plug it in the Xbox and play your PC library as long as you're logged into steam

• mysteriousherc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this idea, or at least make it so that it is easier to convert from pc to xbox one. I know that this is supposed to be the uwp job. but a lot of people are still not sure how to convert to uwp, not to mention its restrictions.

• BefitDiagram840 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously: With keyboard and mouse... with other pc players. Even if it required a separate partition or was only certain games, it'd be fun! It'd even take Windows Virtual PC for older games, or a limited selection of newer titles.

Minecraft: Better together would be fun to play like this.

• Jagosix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as I can tell the Xbox one can already run the PC games right now. All it (the games) needs is a little tweaking (customization) to run on the Xbox one. No need to load a full windows OS (to bloated). Just add enough of the code to the game to make it work on the Xbox one. Who knows, Microsoft probably done it already and not let telling ...yet.

• MetalHead367 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would also help to put Phoney Lamestation in their place and make XB1 the #1 console.
    Get those Sony Pony fanboys to finally stfu too.

• BefitDiagram840 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You've got the hardware, You've got Xbox and 360, I would't mind being able to load up an old windows on a virtual machine and play some classics. Though, I would need Keyboard and mouse support first.

• X Kalomn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great even for older games that don't have any form of Xbox version, like Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines.

• ChicagoWind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, As a PC gamer MS should be more active in bridging the gap between both platforms. Even talk with steam for some kind of steam integration on the platform.

• TUKITU718 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ARMA GAMES PLEASE!!! ARMA it's the best army game out there because of the variety of it, I know about the mods and dlcs that's make our consoles inoperable (at some point) in front of a game like that one but and here is one fact..... Create an special server to create the world largest community of army game fans out there with a high quality maps an bigger in length and space, i know it's a lot but all of you already know that our consoles are just a door where we can knock to get into bigger places... so my comment is base on my idea since I play Atari back in my childhood, make games better and bigger, create something where we can have what we can't on real life.

• JMD9105 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they have added games from PC like DC super hero game (forget what its called) and the Marvel Heros Omega but i get you maybe add CS:GO or TF2

• CloudX2689 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome idea and Shenmue 3 should be on Xbox anyway it never was on PS. Even if we can just download PC games on a external hard drive.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base