Find ideas on games and game features

Make PC games playable on Xbox One

Found a way to make PC games playable on Xbox One by putting full Windows 10 on Xbox One with an Application (like windows media center on 360) or with dual boot.
This is the way than Xbox One players can play games like Street Fighter 5 or Shenmue 3 on Xbox One.

7,442 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EarthySign93619 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

233 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • X Kalomn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great even for older games that don't have any form of Xbox version, like Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines.

• ChicagoWind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, As a PC gamer MS should be more active in bridging the gap between both platforms. Even talk with steam for some kind of steam integration on the platform.

• TUKITU718 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ARMA GAMES PLEASE!!! ARMA it's the best army game out there because of the variety of it, I know about the mods and dlcs that's make our consoles inoperable (at some point) in front of a game like that one but and here is one fact..... Create an special server to create the world largest community of army game fans out there with a high quality maps an bigger in length and space, i know it's a lot but all of you already know that our consoles are just a door where we can knock to get into bigger places... so my comment is base on my idea since I play Atari back in my childhood, make games better and bigger, create something where we can have what we can't on real life.

• JMD9105 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they have added games from PC like DC super hero game (forget what its called) and the Marvel Heros Omega but i get you maybe add CS:GO or TF2

• CloudX2689 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome idea and Shenmue 3 should be on Xbox anyway it never was on PS. Even if we can just download PC games on a external hard drive.

• ZitzSBT1994 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if there's one game that the Xbox desperately needs as a port, it's Final Doom. the original ports of Doom & Doom II on Doom 3 Collector's Edition are still my personal favorites, and the DOS Box style of music/sfx to makes this version vastly superior to the BFG Editions. as an added bonus, Master Levels was also included in Resurrection Of Evil. great! did Final Doom get this treatment? no. Final Doom did not show up on the original Xbox, it did not show up on the Xbox 360, and it has yet to show up on the Xbox One. the PS3 got a port, but not Xbox? this is something I hope will change in the distant future. give it the Doom 3 CE style that includes the DOS Box music & sfx, included both episodes, have it available to purchase through the Xbox Store, everyone wins.

• Eyeness1768 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it please. There are many awesome indie games only on pc, i want play them on xbox too.

• JO1501 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unreal tournament (2015 remake on pc in freetoplay) and quake champions please!!!

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish they would sticky this

This cannot, and will not happen

1- while Xbox One used many PC parts, and uses an operating system derived from Windows 10, it is not a PC. There is a great deal of custom hardware and software, and they have to be ported to Xbox just like anything else does. England, US, and Australia all speak English, but they have many very different words and phrases for things make sense?

2-Valve hates and fears Microsoft

3- Why would Microsoft allow a competing digital store access to the hardware they sell at a loss to steal customers away?

You want $2 games, I get it. Buy a PC. Mow some lawns and save up.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base