Find ideas on games and game features

Bring GTA V PC Mods to GTA V Xbox One

With the launch of PC Mods in the upcoming Fallout 4 for Xbox One, I reckon it's time this 'modding' gets opened up, so that GTA V/Rockstar can incorporate PC Mods into the game!

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Maxhaavy 88. Thanks, everyone!]

885 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TheJackah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• Xbox Prisoner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will expand the game greatly but will have strict setting in the multiplayer portion of the game

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With mods introduced in games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim I really think they should introduce mods to other games as well

• Whitewolf5015 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the GTA 5 police mods can only be played on PC right now, and Microsoft created these mods for GTA 5 why can't it be incorporated into the Xbox One. It's only been out for some time, it's time to incorporate this into consoles now. Not all of us have gaming PC's they're too expensive and i won't spend that kind of money on a PC to play games on when i have a Xbox360 and a Xbox One.

• TNTMinecart20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Got A Better Idea!.... GTA V Mods on GTA Online But. Do Not Allow Money Hacks/Mods... Do Not Allow Ranking Hacks/Mods... Do Not Allow Mods to Unlock Everything In GTA Online..... Only allow addon mods.. not cheating mods....

• FE4R INS4NITY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking they should not allow support for mods on ONLINE but only on singleplayer, so the other people out there are not disturbed/harmed/annoyed
    If you get what im saying

• Rudely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since you guys want to make a really good experience and fallout 4 is modding allowed . Its time to open up the modding to non online games. So I was on youtube watching famous youtubers play gta 5 on pc and they had these amazing mods that would revive gta 5 boredom. Iron man suit , hulk , flash mods ? Isnt that incredible. Its time for xbox one to allow mods so xbox could break the pc barrier on why pc its better

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base