Find ideas on games and game features

Have all backward compatible Xbox 360 games on Xbox One upscaled graphically

Have all the Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One with 720p 60fps or 1080p 30fps resolution.

4,758 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

The Dan Legacy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LoopyBootlegger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The emulator likely already upscales, but it won't make games like GTA IV or RDR ever run in 1080p/60FPS if the game was never built for higher than 30 FPS.

• Bizarro Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are already upscaled. I think you mean that they should be rendered at a higher resolution.

• Darkendays49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

idk if all games can be done for this, since we are basicly asking them to take their time from making newer games just to improve games that came out years ago, but either way , hope some games do get this

• Silent Hawk 369 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change that to 1080 60 FPS. The Xbox One COULD 100% HANDLE 1080 60FPS ON OLD GAMES (EX: HALO 3 IN MCC COLLECTION). 30 FPS is GARBAGE... TRUST ME (once you get true 60+ FPS at 1080p like on PC - or just simply play games like bioshock 1 on 360 after playing Xbone) 30 vs 60 is a noticeable difference the frame rate matters more than the graphics!!!

• DarkStormT22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All xbox 360 games and some xbox games like star war battlefront 2 should be allowed on the xbox one with some of them remastered better graphics and maybe update the star wars games

• PrinceRevivalDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ATTENTION PLEASE.

could people here please support this even though that you maybe dont need it for yourself.
    but there may be ALOT of people like myself that really needs it, regarding transfering old save games from a old profile into the new profiles, all i am asking is people to hit the vote, it only takes you a few seconds, im begging you, i dont wanna start my games all over, maybe a couple of games, but there are games where raiding is a *** seriously. so please help me make xbox live notice this.
    i am begging you.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17333713--xbox-one-in-game-feature-to-transfer-save-game-b

• Hash Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any style of reaction type gaming should come out @60fps, period. 30fps and lower is not acceptable in 2016. If Xbox One could find a way to run Xbox 360 games @60fps the sales would be HUGE! Imagine playing Red Dead Redemption @60fps... it would be GLORIOUS!!

• Mr H Cave Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lets go back further to the original XBOX and X360 all those old school titles i can just imgage all the 8bit 16bit 32bit 64bit greatness with dozens of games in 4K 60fps and Dolby oh yeah i'm loving it

• HKvalhe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think 60fps is important. XBox 360 could do it, so XBox One S should do it. 60fps means full action, speed and reflects. Especially racing games benefit a lot from 60fps. ALL games do.

NO MORE 30FPS! 60FPS IS THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Uber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wouldn't mind this, I get it's difficult but at least let it happen to Xbox Exclusive games or at least games that some companies are ok for 60 fps backwards compatibility to occur in.

• HKvalhe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even on XBox One S and the upcoming XBox Scorpio, upscale or running games on 4k UHD resolution should be possible. This is already possible, as i understand myself.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base