Find ideas on games and game features

Stream Xbox One Games to the Xbox 360 Like Windows 10

MS recently announced a feature that will allow you to stream Xbox One to any Win 10 device. Why not allow us to stream to a 360s? This would breathe new life into the several Xbox 360 us fans already have around the house.

187 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EnzoTen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DarkStream commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically, the 360 would be acting a bit like smartglass. If youve got the 360 attached to a TV upstairs it would be very cool to stream XboxOne content to the 360 like games for example. But with the ability of using the 360s controller. I know a lot of customers have both consoles and it would be a great use for the 360.

• TF Waydark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an awesome idea please make it happen MS as I also have a 360 in my bedroom with plenty of life in it still!,,

• DDN76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if we can stream Xbox One games to our Xbox 360 that is in another room, in case the screen in the living room is used for something else.

• GhostbusterSchm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Smart Glass app on Xbox 360, like one windows 10 devices to stream games on Xbox one to Xbox 360. I've got a few xbox 360 around the house and connected and would be great to play xbox one games everywhere in the house.

• DinB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to stream content (games) from Xbox one in my tv room to my Xbox 360 in the bedroom. Streaming to a PC works well, but we need to be able to stream to other devices and especially the 360 as it reaches the end-of-life state.

• Die Zero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles and a Xbox One. It would be nice if you could add the ability to stream Xbox One game to the Xbox 360 console like streaming to Windows 10 PC.

• Ezo Bro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great if we could stream Xbox One games on Xbox 360 via the cloud since the Xbox 360's curcuitry isn't powerful enough to run these games by digitally buying or purchasing them and then stream playing them on the Xbox 360.

• Kikayon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the new game streaming feature to the PC that has been developed. I have 2 Xbox ones and 2 Xbox 360's. I think it would be a great idea for all of your owners of the previous Gen to be able to Game Stream to their 360's from the XBOne. The 360 has more than enough power to accomplish the Game streaming from a hardware standpoint. Why not develop an app that makes the 360 useful as a simple streaming box for the XBOne?

• Drk Shadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My pc can play Xbox streaming but my old xbox360 is already connected to my other tv system. I'd luv to stream my Xbox one game to my other network connect 360!!

• Hybrid Noodle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the ability to stream from your Xbox One to Windows 10 to play games it would be nice to have the option to stream an Xbox One game to my 360 to play somewhere else in the local network.

• sl1kr1ky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to use Xbox 360 as a streaming device. An app to stream the xbox one to a screen using a 360 console. Most of us have come from the 360 and so the ability to play our games in another room without having to be a Windows 10 PC would be great!

• CINC ONI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use the Xbox 360 as a streaming device for my Xbox One Games in my living room or bedroom it would breathe new life into the console and give Microsoft help with the Apple TV, Chromecast, and Fire TV

• nKRaS1er commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of us own the Xbox 360, so it would be awesome if we could stream our Xbox One Games to the 360. For example I moved my 360 to the bedroom, when I bought the One. Using the 360 to play Xbox One games, when my wife is sitting in the living room and watch TV would be awesome.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base