Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mr Chimps 2008 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

150 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlazeBlastDrags commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there is a new open world Fable coming and its being made by Playground games. I expect to hear more about it at this years E3

• CYBER TERROR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see more turn based combat RPGs even if they're just backwards compatible games e.g LoTR the third age

• Hyouin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So you should have Obsidian Entertainment and Mistwalker Studios start to make Xbox exclusive titles ... Pretty sure both could use the attention and chance to shine and I'm sure they could pump ya out something amazing if they worked together.

• Fatman45869 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I got the Xbox One I was hoping there would be a lot of RPG games but I was disappointed when I found out that there were little to none.

• weebos king commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since Xbox has very little if any good action RPG exclusive games, they should be focusing their efforts to have more exclusive of this genera of games. In fact, last year I bought a PS4 just to play Bloodborn; then if Xbox wants to increase their market they should focus on exclusive games not just hardware and family sittings :)

• zer0theclown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, bring any and all JRPGs to the system you can. Make those deals. Get big games like Nier: Automata and Nioh that already have Windows version up and running on Steam. Get upcoming games like Ni no Kuni II, which are also releasing on pc. I completely understand that things like Persona 5 and the original Kingdom Hearts games may never come, but if you have good working relationships with the publishers like Bandai Namco and/or there is already a pc version of said game, it should also be on Xbox One!

• Ushae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lost Odyssey 2?
    Open World
    Updated Battle System like in Xenoblade and FF15
    New Storyline
    Aimed at western audiences

• guixtreme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After Phil's last trip to Japan some RPG's started to appear, for next year we have Monster Hunter World, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Code Vein, Valkyria Chronicles 4, and I believe more will come from Bandai-Namco

• jorlain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sure would be nice to get more than 1 AAA RPG every couple of years or more. Playstation has a HUUUUGE amount of great RPGs, and a fair assortment of remakes from yesteryear. I already have two XBox Ones. Why do I have to buy a competitors product to get the games I want in this day in age?

• Ushae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Open world Fable (shared world?)
    Grittier theme
    Retain some of the whimsical humour
    Classical fairy tale monsters

There are so many opportunities they can take with RPG games, especially to showcase the Xbox One X capabilities.

• rocketboy88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know I would had loved this too (but I have a PS4) but it would be nice if we could get an awesome collection of Xbox One exclusive like the original Xbox had, like Sudeki.

• guixtreme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Valkyria Revolution is confirmed to Xbox One on western release. With strong sales of Xbox One S maybe more JRPGs exclusives to PS in Japan will arrive on Xbox in US.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base