Find ideas on games and game features

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered on Xbox One

The same games just remade for the new gen. Maybe even with some awesome extras that make it feel fresh again.
And maybe continue to explore planets like in ME1 just make them way more detailed and fun to explore. As well keeping the probing from ME2 to sell or to craft items.
With all dlc and extras previously released included.
Would also be awesome to have a dlc where you play a father with his family set after the war. Trying to continue on and survive amidst all the destroyed worlds. This would be a good way to explore Shepperds last big decisin and the effect it has had on everyone else.

4,557 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

phantom BAXWAR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

95 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MalidorphAidan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without a doubt!! But ONLY if we get NEW endings for Mass Effect 3. I'd also like to be able to romance Garrus/Tali in ME3 if I didn't romance them in ME2 (Thane died during Suicide Mission and I found I was unable to romance Garrus as a replacement. WHY!!!???)

• Lord Scourge450 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They’re backwards compatible, but still pretty buggy. They could roll out bug fixes right now if they want to, but sadly the games are old. I don’t necessarily agree with changing gameplay too much though.

• JosefBugmanbigD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pfft there backwards compatible. and you can't do a remaster and change a system just cause you prefer me1 planet exploration. seriously this idea is as bad as backwards compatible call of duty and skyrim.

• GRSC x GHOST commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with a50 bioware want to but ea only care about new titles they think remasters aren't worth the time and there right andromeda wouldn't be here in 2017 if they devoted resources to this

• MzGearTrio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if did do mass effect trilogy with all dlcs, i wouldn't mind pay over 60 dollars for it. totally worth it.

• PrinceRevivalDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ATTENTION PLEASE.

could people here please support this even though that you maybe dont need it for yourself.
    but there may be ALOT of people like myself that really needs it, regarding transfering old save games from a old profile into the new profiles, all i am asking is people to hit the vote, it only takes you a few seconds, im begging you, i dont wanna start my games all over, maybe a couple of games, but there are games where raiding is a *** seriously. so please help me make xbox live notice this.
    i am begging you.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17333713--xbox-one-in-game-feature-to-transfer-save-game-b

• guixtreme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mass Effect 2 and 3 were just confirmed as BC, now all the Trilogy is BC, there's no need for a remaster

• Alan Kirby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see remastered to the same standards as gears and skyrim. Mass effect is on of my favourite game series and would love the original trilogy given a makeover

• HaltingGlobe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not buy ME1 without the rest. Nor will I buy ME4 as so rumored until the trilogy is made backwards compatible or remastered . How Bio Shock priority over Mass Effect Trilogy is a shame I know it a studios choice, but how?! Magazines rated Mass Effect and the series as the best one of the best rpgs of all time. All I talk to that have played Mass Effect said it was addictive, and had to have two and three. One of the greatest is the story it can change, and without two and three you are not getting hole picture. Micro you might want to make a suggestion to Bio ware. The might listen to you more then it's customers for some reason, or maybe we should say no to Mass Effect till we get what we want. Halo was a great money maker after being remastered. Maybe us customers can convince Bio ware to do the same.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base