Find ideas on games and game features

Bring the Fable Trilogy for Xbox One with all DLC and remastered visuals

Includes:

Fable Anniversary
Fable 2
Fable 3

+Every DLC that has ever been released for those games

+Updated graphics / visuals: Sharper textures, better AA, 1080p, 60 frames

Fable 3's gameplay should be improved and be more like Fable 1 and 2 (for example how to receive legendary weapons, how to use the sanctuary, how to gain experience)

1,780 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

XboxDominik PSOXboxDominik PSO shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VaporyPenguin19VaporyPenguin19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to use this medium to really appreciate my spiritual father a man who built his world the needing, man who displeases his self to please others, a man who put his self and family on the line to ensure one happiness, Papa on behalf of my family we say thank you. for restoring my home my husband change suddenly after 6 years of our marriage i did all i could to restoring him to non avail at a time i gave up because this time he has no feeling for me anymore i cried i prayed God lead me to one blog where a testimony was shared how he help a lady out of her family predicament, i contacted him and he gave me a life responds. he told me what was wrong that i should provide him few details which i did 12hour later husband call begging on phone, i dont know what he did but i know something was done.
    if i have find him earlier in my life i would not have undergo such pain in life so am sharing to the general public if you having marriage crises of relationship problem contact him now on his mail. or write him or call his cell phone. +13473291668
    drjumbaspellhome@yahoo.com
    wish you best of luck.

• BAE 10BAE 10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont really see the point as Fable 2 and Fable 3 are already BC. Though I would like to see Fable Annivesary become BC next. Also Lionhead Studios went out of business so not sure if Xbox One versions of these games would be possible or if a Fable 4 would be possible (referring to another comment).

• assassynashunassassynashun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found out Fable Anniversary is a high definition remake of Fable: The Lost Chapters. I really enjoyed playing Fable on the original Xbox. I do hope they release a backwards compatible version of it, or Fable Anniversary at least.

• RemoteGorgon453RemoteGorgon453 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes , yeeeessss !!!!
    Bring the Fable Trilogy for Xbox One with all DLC and remastered visuals
    It's a legendary Game!!!!

• Samsonthesock8Samsonthesock8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want Fable 4!!! No co-op needed. Just the new, darker, Victorian world Molyneux talked about in November. Get the old team together and make it happen!

• ElkethusElkethus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh my god please make this happen. I need a new fable in my life or a remastered the 3 version would be a good goodbye

• Itz Only SmeIIzItz Only SmeIIz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, that game oh god that game, if they can just make Arkham water more shiny and charge £59 then just give me FABLE with cleaner floor tiles. It would be a million time better then that waste of time " The journey" which came with a guide book......ITZ ON RAILS , and fable legends that wasn't fable .
    Basically I would love to see in big shiny Gold letters FABLE IV or remastered or force unleashed 3 or voodoo Vince

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base