Find ideas on games and game features

Bring the Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection to Xbox One

Similar to what was released on ps3. Every Metal Gear game in one set, with new achievements for each game!

1,754 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

alitalia2006 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NiCkDee24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the Xbox One X's 4K scaling, this would be impressive :) (include number 1 also because that game is what made metal gear so popular)

• Kazru88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should absolutely be Backward Compatible. I know it's not entirely up to Microsoft but I've been waiting on this one! We would then have Metal Gear: Rising Revengence, Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, Peace Walker and 5 on Xbox One. I see people have made posts for Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, then Peacewalker separately. This collection is ALL of them and already on 360.

• Wujcio Antsok2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is collection of 3 Metal Gear Solid games remastered on Xbox 360 . It contain Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
    Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
    Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker

With this you can play almost whole Metal Gear Solid story on Xbox One , except first game

• PoliteSnail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Metal Gear Solid needs to be on xbox one because, well, it just does.
    Anyone who's played the series knows this already. Anyone who hasn't deserves the chance to.

• Kataclismik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

I support this idea in fact I have to ask Micro why haven't they done this already before MGSV released it, would've boost the popularity of the game on the Xbox One by A LOT on this console BUT they CAN an SHOULD do this before the release of the new Metal Gear zombie thing because people will Not like it, just look at what people are saying over the net. At least you can save the hurt on Xbox by making this game Backwards compatible to gain sales from new and old comers to the MG franchise and that might gain Konami's attention as well that would open some I.P's up to Microsoft. Heh, who knows right

• Kataclismik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

I support this idea in fact I have to ask Micro why haven't they done this already before MGSV released. It would've boost the popularity of the game on the Xbox One console BUT they CAN an SHOULD do this before the release of the new Metal Gear zombie thing because people will Not like it, just look at what people are saying over the net about Metal Gear Survive. At least you can save the hurt on Xbox systems by making this game Backwards Compatible to gain sales from new and old comers to the MG Franchise and that might gain Konami's attention as well that would open some I.P's up to Microsoft. Heh, who knows right

• ericknot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will be an awesome experience to expand the Metal Gear Solid games for Xbox one.

MGS HD Collection includes:

-Metal Gear Solid 2-Sons of Liberty (HD remake)
    -Metal Gear Solid 3-Snake Eater (HD remake)
    -Metal Gear Solid-Peace Walker (HD remake)
    -Metal Gear (MSX adaptation)
    -Metal Gear 2-Solid Snake (MSX adaptation)

• StrangeHeracles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's make it backwards compatible please!!! C'mon Xbox family the library is already phenomenal lets make it the best ever!

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base