Find ideas on games and game features

A New Fable Game for Xbox One

A New Fable Game for Xbox One by Lionhead Studios built using Unreal Engine 4
Albion built for the next-generation, using the unreal engine 4.
Open-World with no loading times for the first time in the franchise.
Drop-in & Drop-out online co-op up to 4 players
Offline co-op up to 4 players
Brand-new Hero and Dog, and new story-line.
Etc.

Fable is one of the reasons im an Xbox owner!

1,793 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

StreeTunderPTStreeTunderPT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OperativeOR10NOperativeOR10N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want to point out that I wasn't a fan of Fable Legends. I am interested in the next real Fable game building on the first three.

• OperativeOR10NOperativeOR10N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lion Head did not go out of business. It was closed by MS. There's a big difference. Playing the next iteration of Fable was one of the main reasons I went with Xbox rather than PS this gen. There are other RPGs (mostly on PS), but there is only one Fable series.

• mysoksmysoks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have all the fable games now my grandchildren play them. A new generation of Fablers. I for one will buy an xbox one if Microsoft release Fable Legends.

• SimpleCRIPPLESimpleCRIPPLE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The release list looks so dire right now, I'd settle for a CGI announcement trailer of the next Fable at the VGA's. I don't care if it says Winter 2020 at the end, just announce the damn thing already. MS needs 1st party games.

• JPbr7JPbr7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, we need microsoft RPG exclusives! We're saturated with forza, gears and halo over and over again...

• ClTlZEN FOURClTlZEN FOUR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft can keep the rights to Fable but have another developer develop the game. Now that Lionhead is no more, it would be great to see them pass it off to a developer more capable. Or create their own first party studio specifically for this series. I feel like Fable was one of the true games that was a part of the Xbox identity. It's such a shame to just throw it away.

• Mister JeffaMister Jeffa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please no, lionhead studios and fable failed becasue molyneux kept overpromising stuff and not delivering it at all.
    i would love fot fable to return but made by a different studio

• stopzapinurselfstopzapinurself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same reason I brought the xb1 so I could play fable again. I would love fable 4 or a remastered 1-3 with a separate achieve list.

• SgtHoundDog12SgtHoundDog12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like
    Other famous companies/publishers pass the tourch to other studios. (Activision)(Infinity Ward)(Treyarch)(Raven Studios)(Bethesda)(Interplay)(i.D) they can domthe same...c'mon Microsoft the balls in ur court.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base