Find ideas on games and game features

Bring Metal Gear Solid 4 to Xbox

with xbox getting metal gear rising and metal gear 5 why are we not getting metal gear 4? some gamers stuck with xbox 360 and were loyal now were going to be missing out on a huge portion of the franchise.

Bring it to xbox 360 or xbox one even if its digital only so we can enjoy it as well instead of pushing loyal consumers to have to go to competition in order to enjoy it.

423 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ARC Trooper SevARC Trooper Sev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WindChimePuppetWindChimePuppet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to replay this. So many are missing out on major story by not having this one. Let's make this a reality on Xbox one!

• JIGLxURCHINxJIGLxURCHINx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a big fan of the metal gear solid games.
    I never got a chance to play this game because it was never on xbox 360 because it was too big.
    But now the Xbox One is more powerful and it should be able to run it.

• old snake1972old snake1972 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, you have to make some deal with KONAMI? Then do it! Entire saga is on the xbox (except for MGS1) ...is that possible that MGS4 miss to this? Cmon!

• old snake1972old snake1972 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On x360 it was impossible to play with this, but now, after playing MGS5 it is crazy that this game is not avaible yet. I assure it, if you make this possible EVERY XBOX OWNER will buy this

• DarthZack53DarthZack53 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kojima himself even said that if he could put it on the Xbox he would, it's just that the 360 couldn't support the amount of space the PS3 could. Well now that the one can run Blu-Rays it would be a great time to give us MGS 4. Especially now with Phantom Pain out now.

• TallGoblin25TallGoblin25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MGS 4 needed blu-ray to play. 360 didn't have that, the X one does. Now we only have to wait. And I believe Hideo has stated that, some where online and in a magazine. It would be nice to have them all on one system.

• Outlaw Budgie92Outlaw Budgie92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the Xbox 360 we've had Metal Gear Solid HD collection, which contained Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker both Xbox One and Xbox 360 have Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes and also Xbox One and Xbox 360 will have Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain, I find it very silly, that neither Xbox 360 nor Xbox One has had Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of the Patriots it's a vital part of the MGS series.

• RustColt8453399RustColt8453399 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes but it needs to be in a collection like on playstation with more titles than before . psp titles like acid and the underrated metal gear rising

• ghanja spawnXghanja spawnX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So we get the HD collection with 2, 3, and peace walker. Then we get MGS 5. But no love for 4 on Xbox One? The biggest argument I heard about it being a PS3 exclusive was blue-ray. And now Xbox has blue-ray. Seriously, it needs to happen.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base