Find ideas on games and game features

Stop releasing Xbox One "exclusives" on pc.

You think you can get sales when you have no real exclusives. Your games are usually ending up on pc. Gamers know this by now. Dead Rising 3 was the last game you lost. Why would people buy your console when it doesn't offer exclusive games?

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by X1SwiftShot1X. Thanks everyone!]

5,563 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MAJ KARMA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

565 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lissandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Harris shaj, the problem is they didn't release every exclusives on PC, while there also a number of AAA games that don't release on Xbox. Until they release EVERY exclusive on PC, releasing exclusives on PC is only killing Xbox userbase. When they release every Xbox game on PC, and got more AAA games to release on Xbox, then Xbox will be a killing console by being the slim-gaming-PC that Steam failed to deliver with the "Steam machines"

• Harris shaj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By releasing a game in XBOX and PC more people gets the chance at enjoying it and it increases potential income for the developer to make even more exciting games.

The people complaining about this either don't want their PS4 buddies to play the exclusive games on PC or they hate the fact that exclusive games run far better( graphical fidelity and performance) in PC than XBOX.

I've never played a PS4 exclusive and i hate Sony for not bringing it to PC. In the end there are many passionate gamers who missed amazing games just because they are exclusives and the developers lost a chance to cash in on them.

I really respect Microsoft for bringing every exclusive games to PC and provided a chance for a wider audience to enjoy the game and thus supporting the developer. I'm happy if i get to play amazing games and if the exclusive tag stop me from enjoying a great game it makes me feel....

• KumikoShy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why people complain.
    I understand that some/or most game's will not be so exclusives.
    But this can bring alot of money to companys/developers and make maybe some difference.
    Crossplay is also good idea cause some games like Battlefield hardline got so close nobody on PC but most are on consoles, so pc players could enjoy playing anygame with some players. (I used hardline as example)

Some people said that PC player's have huge amout of games, but u don't even know how much PC player's want to play those game's xbox has to offer, me myself want's to red dead redemption (1,2) or Halo and such.

I still think game's would be pretty Exclusive since they still use Xbox APP.

Also people saying why xbox doesn't get any "pc exclusives" is kinda dumb, i never heard word "pc exclusive".

• BlazeBlastDrags commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think people should be more concerned about first party games instead and not if they are exclusives or not. If you can play the game on Xbox you should be happy.

• xKiNgKoBrUhx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Agree with this Idea There Should be some Form of App or Section Category where All the Xbox Exclusive Games or shown instead of manually looking up Remastered versions or Backwards Compatibility Games This Would So much Better please add Something very Relevant Like this Micrsoft !!.

• Petrifiyng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who even cares? The less exclusive the better. Exclusives are stupid and anti-consumer.

• EvilStrikeX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mean seriously these companies should stop to make games for PC , there's no game to compare with Sony Games .
    I have both platforms PS4 and XONE , but I like more to play on my Xbox , I don't know why microsoft make this thing to put best xbox franchise like Forza , Gears of War and many games to pc .
    PC has many games , they don't need our franchise .

• DBB Klikopedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People, people, Xbox as name includes PC nowdays. The Xbox App and games you can play/start from that App. I play Xbox only, no PC but I don't care.

• Walking dead057 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree they should stop giving away exclusive to PC because the PC nerds aren’t even grateful they just laugh at Xbox for having no exclusive, Microsoft/Xbox needs to stop thinking about PC and start think about Xbox

• aldeiaBR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good suggestion. *Microsoft today does not have any appealing to your fans without any exclusives. I mean, why anyone will buy an Xbox if they can play them better on a PC?
    Please M$, bring me back the golden days of X360.

• SaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! the ignorance from the people opposing this idea is staggering. All the OP is saying is that they want a reason to buy the hardware. If you can get every Xbox One game on PC, why buy an Xbox One. The only real argument against it is that it is for people who cant afford a nice gaming rig. However, with PS4 being the cheaper alternative with ACTUAL exclusives, the overwhelming majority of those people will go with a PS4, as they have been since this generation began. One other argument I saw was that MS can continue to dominate the PC AND console market. While I am aware that most PCs run on Windows, I would love to see the evidence of MS dominating the console market. Everything I have seen says that Sony is dominating the console market and with Xbox having no true exclusives, that is, games that DO NOT go to another platform, Sony will continue to dominate the console market.

• ALMIGHTY JE5U5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exclusive to Xbox and Windows 10... that’s the best way because obviously PS has their own exclusive only which a lot of people would say “Hey, release them to Xbox or pc too like the last of us or little big planet” so how about you stop bashing Xbox for doing the same thing.

Keep exlcusives to their devices, window 10 and Xbox!

• B1gBangs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many PCs use Microsoft software... What's the downside of releasing on both console and PC? It allows game developers to maximize their profits and (hopefully) use those profits to improve their games for years of enjoyment across both platforms.

• Selvamax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop this Microsoft, we want Xbox one games should be a console exclusives only not to play in PC, then what the point we buying or you releasing Xbox One S/X instead we setup our PC into TV and buy Xbox Wireless gamepad.

• Jagosix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The PC is an Xbox in a way. It still uses the Microsoft platform to run the games. I love the ability to play my games on the PC and console and to pay only once. If there were more games from PC coming to the Xbox, Now that would be awesome.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base