Find ideas on games and game features

Stop releasing Xbox One "exclusives" on pc.

You think you can get sales when you have no real exclusives. Your games are usually ending up on pc. Gamers know this by now. Dead Rising 3 was the last game you lost. Why would people buy your console when it doesn't offer exclusive games?

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by X1SwiftShot1X. Thanks everyone!]

5,088 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MAJ KARMA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

541 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fabian73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote to keep Xbox esclusive for the console only.
    The magazine and all the press new narrative it's the lack of real exclusive on Xbox. We know Sony marketing it's pushing this new narrative, but what we can do? Magazine, forum, etc.etc. can create or destroy thrthe new or old trends.
    Now we have Xbox x, so we have the best possible technology at our side, let's get back the exclusives and nothing will left in Sony hands to push the narrative.

• ThreeBison63856 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not going to happen, might as well face it, xbox hardware and pc software are pretty much all Microsoft ..it aint so bad..only thing is , if you have the pc version you realize how bad game consoles really are

• KILLER0881 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I very much like and can relate to this discussion. I have a beast of a PC that is double as powerful as the X; therefore if a game is also available on PC I am always going to get the PC version. I bought an X anyway just because I've owned every iteration of Xbox One thus far, but I would really like to see games that are on Xbox and NOT PC. Right now just about the only thing I'm looking forward to playing on the X is Halo. Everything else I have an interest in is also on PC. I also own a PS4 Pro and enjoy the exclusives on it because they are NOT available on PC. We need more games that are NOT available on PC, whether they are Xbox exclusives or on both consoles. Now that the X is out the choice between a game on X or PS4 Pro is easy, but it can NOT be on PC.

• symdre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i know right, give me a reason to want a xbox one x instead of a ps pro

• DroopyNut8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of my biggest peeves with xbox. How can Microsoft not understand or see the error in this process. The xbox like nintendo systems will only survive if they are provided with a healthy roster of exclusive titles just for that console. forza and halo are no longer contenders and as for gears well....that's been forgotten since it was released.. Xbox dearly needs high quality unique first party exclusives and even 3rd party support in that manner.
    after all great exclusives will sell systems that is a given.

I vote for this with my every fiber and being!!!!

• StrawProduct282 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MidBread73842 Dude, seriously. Most people have Xbox Ones because they don't want to play on PC like me. So it's not totally useless, you stupid moron.

• StrawProduct282 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

K C Caine You mean Xbox exclusives. Console exclusives refer to games released on console in addition to PC. And you guys (not talking to K C Caine) are idiots for thinking Microsoft should keep Xbox Play Anywhere. Discontinue it now Microsoft!

• Jayjay122 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel that a better idea would be to release even more "exclusives" on PC from the Xbox Original / Xbox 360 / Xbox One, especially with the cross-buy/play anywhere format as there are many times when I would love to play my Xbox games on my laptop when not at home.

• ItsGameOvrMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could care less if it is released on PC or for that matter PS4. Just as long it is on a system I own. Why do you posters care so much about the word exclusive?

• BetaCypher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 100% agree, they are to scared to show Console sales numbers but yet they add to the reason as to why people don't by Xbox's, lol

• Dark Mage 72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pfft hahaha, so ridiculously desperate!, I don't care if all PC exclusives come to the xbox one and see it choke on them because it cannot handle them

• Sir Keillas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They own Windows. So long as they only sell it to Windows users, they aren't giving competitors marketshare, which is the whole point of exclusives.

• Gixxer17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just dumb, why do you think MS releases their games on both platforms? Because a) It increases their overall marketshare and they're making $$$ on PC gamers that would never buy a console. (And there are quite a few of them.)
    B) It's actually good for consumers, as it gives them more choice on where they want to play their games.

• HULKBUSTER1138 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I THINK BRINGING THE ENTIRE LIBRARY OF XBOX GAMES TO THEIR WINDOWS 10 STORE IS A EXCELLENT IDEA SINCE THEY'RE DOMINATING BOTH THE CONSOLE AND PC MARKETS! AND IT COULD ALSO PRESENT AN CHALLENGE TO VALVES STEAM SERVICE!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base