Find ideas on games and game features

Where's the JRPG (Japanese Style Role Playing Game)? Will JRPG gamers be left out?

We have shooting, adventure, and Western RPG, but where's the jrpg? I know I'm not the only one who's wanting a Lost Odyssey sequel.

[Mod Edit: This idea has been merged with other JRPG ideas posted by RealSenjuSage, Marc55, Sam El Palmares, Bmwhitehead2000, and AcceleratorLV6. Thanks everyone!]

4,606 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FineAxel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

283 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ManuXumia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quality games like Persona 5 or the entire franchise, Neptunia series, Star Ocean, none of these exists on Xbox One. We don't even have Nier Automata. how do you expect we can be happy playing on Xbox One? Come on, Microsoft! We NEED these games!

• shige2006 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am Japanese. In Japan, xbox is struggling very hard.
    The current weekly sales volume is about several hundred.
    Well, what I would like to ask is Japan's original RPG.
    Although I want a new IP if I say real intention, I think that I will have no problem even in the sequel of titles released in the past.
    For example Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery etc.
    Please consider.
    Thank you for setting up requests and opinions.

• SwiftMe1on commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bandai Namco would be a great step in the right direction. Some other games like Hatsune Miku Future Tone and The Hyperdimension series would be great if they'd come to Xbox.

• SERIOUSHALOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me also insist as most have said that a NEW exclusive Breath of Fire is far from impossible for XBOX to snag....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTuYoSgHoHw

They already got the Breath of Fire reboot: which is merely a tease of what a real game would be like. An exclusive 3D Breath of Fire sequel would light the lands of Asia ablaze....

• SERIOUSHALOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go big or GO HOME!!!!!

The Xbox needs to hit a home run to at least do some fairly good sales in Japan.

We need Breath of Fire, like everyone is commenting.
    Breath of Fire compilation for XBOX ONE.
    Breath of Fire 6 as a consular offer from CAPCOM!!

And a successor to Lost Odyssey rather than more of the same scalebound or dragon games without a brand.

• Ninjatuna115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to play a lot of jrpg games on the xbox their is a lot of potential there and money to make there. And i know this is out of the jprg games too but i would also like to see other japanese games to play like the Hatsune miku rhythm game I love to be able to play that game i hope we get to see more japanese games come to the xbox :D

• guixtreme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Valkyria Revolution is confirmed to Xbox One on western release. With strong sales of Xbox One S maybe more JRPGs exclusives to PS in Japan will arrive on Xbox in US.

• PrinceRevivalDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ATTENTION PLEASE.

could people here please support this even though that you maybe dont need it for yourself.
    but there may be ALOT of people like myself that really needs it, regarding transfering old save games from a old profile into the new profiles, all i am asking is people to hit the vote, it only takes you a few seconds, im begging you, i dont wanna start my games all over, maybe a couple of games, but there are games where raiding is a *** seriously. so please help me make xbox live notice this.
    i am begging you.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17333713--xbox-one-in-game-feature-to-transfer-save-game-b

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base