Find ideas on games and game features

Bring back 1 vs. 100!

... and more Xbox Live Primetime esque games!

7,500 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sprawl II shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

278 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• markawes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really wanted to play 1 vs 100 but never got the chance too, I'd pay to play this.

• Pezer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely need to come back, it was such great fun! They could make it cross platform (xbox, pc and mobile devices) would be a great way to get more people in the xbox/windows ecosystem.

• Ya Boi CrazyX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, I remember playing this game in it beta stage. I still to this day don't understand why they ever quit doin this it was a good interactive way to have fun with everyone who decided to join into to play.

• The RedDevil 84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this back. Just a regular multiplayer gameshow type game similar to the buzz! games playstation 2/3 had would be great too. Apart from trivial pursuit there isn't anything else like that on xbox.

• elbatish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Probably one of the most memorable and fun experiences on the Xbox 360 along with Halo 3. I couldn't believe they cancelled this at the time it happened. Hopefully, you can bring back something which resembled the greatness which was 1vs100. This was a ton of fun.

• There is Lag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seriously, what happened to this game? I feel as though 360 should have been the next gen console and not the one...

• Playher2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this game they should bring it back for real I was getting pretty good

• Phat Chimpanzee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Avatars have little to no real value on the Xbox one. This game and the poker game (don't remember the name of it) were both awesome. They gave you a reason to want to be on when the game went live. I have always been a fan on avatars and would like them to have a purpose again. Plus both these games were awesome to play during the live events

• MPLSgirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband and I were always rushing to the tv for the 1 vs 100 schedule and so happy when we got in (most of the time).

• Phat Chimpanzee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved this game. It was always fun to play along and hope you get picked to be the one or in the 100. Plus whoever they used as the host did really well. This was something great Xbox had.

• PrinceRevivalDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ATTENTION PLEASE.

could people here please support this even though that you maybe dont need it for yourself.
    but there may be ALOT of people like myself that really needs it, regarding transfering old save games from a old profile into the new profiles, all i am asking is people to hit the vote, it only takes you a few seconds, im begging you, i dont wanna start my games all over, maybe a couple of games, but there are games where raiding is a *** seriously. so please help me make xbox live notice this.
    i am begging you.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17333713--xbox-one-in-game-feature-to-transfer-save-game-b

• Soapy 2010 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not necessarily 1 vs. 100, but some massively multiplayer online game show/party game. Get the Jackbox guys to design something. It could really take off. I think this would bring a lot of new subscribers if it appealed to the broader population of non-traditional, e.g. moms, grandmas.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base