Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CMUK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

588 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CTH 117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news, Shenmue I and Shenmue II will leave for Xbox One! Now it only lacks the confirmation of Shenmue III too!

Yu Suzuki will be at Gamescom 2017, let's hope that he will appear at the Microsoft conference with his wonderful Shenmue 3 being announced for Xbox One!

• CooingCorn89416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Michael i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Michael i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $6000 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. you can text him +19733045149 his email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). He can help you too.

• Grazianoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't like PS4, i'm forced to buy this console, because it's shenmue 3 .... dramatic ...

• Grazianoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'm going to buy a ps4 for shenmue 3 microsoft, and if all the 4,800 voted gamer on xbox, buy a PS4 for shenmue 3 ? you MUST make a shenmue 3 on xbox, SHENMUE 2 is released on XBOX 1, why you loose this AMAZING Game?

Come ooooooooon

We have until E3 2018 to at least get 10,000 votes for Shenmue 3. With 10,000 up, we will get Shenmue 3 for Xbox One !!!

• DarkGarod26 PT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm going to buy a PS4 for Shenmue...

It's Shenmue, and i don't care it's on SONY Playstation

If the game is announced for Xbox i don't need to buy the PS4, if not, i'll have to buy one!

• transkyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

• UnbredC J J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and you got my vote sir I play the first one in dreamcast , second in first xbox now need to conclude this epic tale in xbox one.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base