Find ideas on games and game features

Sunset Overdrive 2

Recently Insomniac Games said they'd love to do a sequel to Sunset Overdrive but they lacked a publisher. The first Sunset Overdrive is highly underrated, but released at a time when there was a heavy Xbox negativity.

A sequel to Sunset Overdrive with multiplayer Team Death Match, Co-Op Campaign, 4K and HDR would likely sell itself. If so inclined, they could even do skin transactions and maybe mold the multiplayer as a living world much like GTAV does.

The first game might not have sold as well as Microsoft would have liked, but I feel like a lot of times a sequel needs to come out in order for a new IP to shine.

3,899 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MOH Crapgamer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

381 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• spookr1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sunset Overdrive has become such a cult-classic, it just deserves a sequel. You should post (spam-post!) this to reddit!

• BroncosFreak87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just don't talk to ANYONE that has played this that didn't have a great time with it. Honestly it's one of the games that kept XBox in position to start competing with PS4. I don't care which platform it comes out on, I own both. But those that were late to this generations party on XBox One missed out on one of the best games ever made. If this foundation was improved on, and had a longer more engaging story, it could actually be remembered forever as a classic.

• Jrs3000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, the sequel to the first game has a lot of potential and is one of my favorite releases this generation.

• MosquitoSmasher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially with more people on board with Xbox now i think Microsoft should give it another chance. I would absolutely love love love a sequel. PLEASE make this happen. MS you know very well that Xbox needs more exclusives. JUMP on this!

• Ten Toed Sloth2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great game finished but so much too do I still come back seems never ending but good never ending would love to get more and better graphics

• chuckyj360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm guessing MS lost too much money on the first deal, and never actually got to own the ip, meaning if it was a success Insomniac could have been free to put the game on other platforms... Leaving MS little reason to fund the game...

However, I did enjoy the first one and would love to see a sequel, but I wouldn't count on this with MS funding...

• QUNE0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base