Find ideas on games and game features

Fortnite Crossplay Between Xbox One and PC

In Fortnite, Crossplay is enabled between PS4 and PC, but is not available on the XBox. In many games, especially ones with a competitive shooter aspect, I can understand not wanting to impact play by mixing the different inputs of the PC with the controller based style of a console. This however is purely a pve game and does very well with crossplay. Please consider allowing crossplay for this game.

1,047 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

luinverse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • xPhantom Alexx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please can you do that i want to play with my best friend who has Xbox one and i have windows 10 please allow cross play between Xbox and window 10

• Fuuzzzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a terrible idea, pc players are able to do about everything faster with kb/mouse. It would bring a very unfair playing field for everyone, especially newer players on console who arent able to build,loot, etc.

• DONNIEOCHOUNOV1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mystikreyne that's true but they also have the hacks on console to because i was in a game a gamer shot me he had is back to me. 2nd thing is i know you can use the keyboard and mouse on console but it not fair the 3rd thing is if their crossplay it be unfair to console because some gamers will have a strong pc for example. pc players some of them dont want to play with console players and console players some of them dont want to play with pc players

• RobCho92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So why are you complaining to Microsoft about this?

Wouldn't this be something the developer should implement?

• WeaklySet25249 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Arcade
    Make Fornite Arcade
    To play anywhere
    Even from XBOX360

This game would had beneficitiated very much from the Kinect, because they could had use the Kinect for additional options

• MystikReyne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will never support crossplay with pc.
    You guys have no idea.
    People with pc are using all kind of hacks you cant imagine.Hacks have evolved so much you wont even realise it.
    Esp,aim hacks all over the place.
    I DONT WANT CROSS PLAY WITH PC HACKERS.
    I WANT FAIR CONSOLE PLAY ONLY

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this where all gaming is being directed, toward sharing in all possible platforms

• Jjao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Además no es posible jugar con tu cuenta de xbox live en pc...

• CaptainLoozer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to say this as well. I bought this game for my son on xbox and bought it for myself on PC. I've seen tons of threads about how crossplay worked only to come here and find out that they removed it. Terrible move on microsoft's part.

Microsoft, please listen to your customers. This is a bad move.

• Fascist Fish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They allow cross progression with PS4, why don't we get cross progression even if we can't get cross play?

• MigotX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not mind playing against mouse and keyboard(i play GOW4 and alpha Sea of thievs with PC and is still amazing). I still want play with my PC friends ind Fortnite. MS do smoething in that.

• WindyBuckle9848 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must ask why cross PC-XO was removed? That whas super option. MS why? I want play with my friends so pls bring back cross in fortnite MS

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base