Find ideas on games and game features

modern warfare trilogy

Make CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE trilogy with 1 and 2 game, and 3rd game for Xbox one.

New maps, remastered modern warfare 1 & 2 come as bundle with Modern Warfare 3, UHD graphics, new sound, and updates.

806 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xArkSlade08x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • clems3405 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

modern warfare est pour moi le meilleure call of duty où j'ai pu prendre le plus de plaisir

• NeptunPferd8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What does Microsoft have to do with Modern Warfare? That feature request would need to go to Activision...

• LieutenantSugar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy is the best campaign series I've ever played. I suggested this series to a friend of mine and he has Xbox One. Unfortunately, he cannot play this awesome trilogy campaign since he does not have an Xbox 360. I'd highly recommend Microsoft that you make the ENTIRE Modern Warfare trilogy work on Xbox One, so that someone like myself and MANY other people who enjoyed the campaign, can RELIVE this experience, and for those people who have not lived this experience, can enjoy it without downgrading. Please, Microsoft, make the Modern Warfare Trilogy work on Xbox One!

• minerlb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love modern warfare 3 and want to try 2 but then wanted MW remastered for my one, but already had infinite warfare and wasn't going to spend $60 to get a game that I already had! And now I really want to get it! So I think you NEED to make a remastered for the one, but just re-do the graphics to bring back classic games that SO many people love! It would be a great idea in my mind. And please don't make it overpriced because the original trilogy was like $20 so if you made it like $30 so many people would buy it! I think it would be a great idea and hope people will vote for this and you will take this into consideration!!!!!!!!!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base