Find ideas on games and game features

Please add a Japanese voice to Gears of War4

GearsofWar4 will be released in Japan in May.
This is very happy to Japanese fans.
However, will you add a Japanese voice to Gears of War4?
Because we played a Japanese voice in the past Gears series.

The performance of the Japanese voice actors in the past series is familiar to us fantastically.
Please.

629 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

nabe hako1banabe hako1ba shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tatsuya08MStatsuya08MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love the series of Gears of War.
    I already have an oversea version, but I'll also buy a Japanese version.
    I would like to play with Japanese dubbed if possible.

• SteelbuckSteelbuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Massive localization fail. Microsoft as a company should have insisted that an A-list title like Gears of War 4 should have had localized content.

Watching subtitles while playing an action game just doesn't cut it.

• ClingingLime928ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving
    out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
    is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
    to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
    using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email
    to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

• NighterlevNighterlev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm pretty sure once GOW4 releases in Japan, it'll 100% have a Japanese voice and so on. Pretty likely that it will.

That, or you can pay for the Japanese voices I believe if you don't live in Japan. Not sure how it'll work out for that game but, hey. I'm pretty sure it'll have a Japanese voice.

• Plan B de ikouPlan B de ikou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GoW4日本発売は嬉しいが、1年以上待たせて吹き替えも無しとかMSJってバカと無能の集まりしかいないんか?そのくせデッドライジング4は今まで字幕だったのに、望まれてもないのに吹き替えにする始末。んなら俺がMSJの箱一事業の部長にでもなろうか?これくらい言いたくなるくらい日本の箱一事業は酷い。もっと箱○時代のように洋ゲー・インディーゲーの受け皿になるように改善願いたい。

• pawncrackerspawncrackers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As there are very poor Xbox sales in Japan, I would like to see more attention and care to games that do well over there.

Funding could come from Microsoft, and it might be worth contacting The Coalition to share your idea - see what they say! :)

Voted!

L

• NabbysNabbys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are many fans of Gears of War in Japan. I think that there is "Japanese dub" as one of the popular pieces among fans of Gears of War in past series. The acting of voice actors who dubbed Japanese was very wonderful. Also, I think that playing without looking at subtitles will immerse into the game and play more comfortably.

I am sorry that many Japanese Gears of War fans do not have Japanese dubs recorded. Please be aware that we can experience Gears of War 4 which can be played with Japanese dubbing as it can be paid download content. Let me hear the voice of Marcus.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base