Find ideas on games and game features

A Gme from The Command & Conquer Series Remastered

COMMAND & CONQUER series remastered real-time strategy video game franchise for xbox 360 and xbox one with new DLCs, graphics, and new gameplay.

The series of games:

- Command & Conquer
- Command & Conquer 2: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Red alert, Red alert 2, Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Generals- Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3- Uprising
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

481 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xArkSlade08xxArkSlade08x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RainIsPain16RainIsPain16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do command and conquer Tiberium remastered for the Xbox one I would pre order a trilogy from the c&c series for $300

• NIKHOLLYWOODNIKHOLLYWOOD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would settle for red alert 3 backwards compatible cause that game played really good with controller. But a remaster would be nice!

• No escape242No escape242 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or get the red alert series as a collection for $20 and then tiberium as $30 collection and all the others as $5 per game or all of the games on one collection with remastered graphics and dedicated servers for online at $100 retail

• No escape242No escape242 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think they should remaster all of them in one big collection at a price of $100 cause it would be in 1080 p so top graphics and support online on dedicated servers please make this happen for Xbox One and Xbox One X it would be worth it I would buy it in a heart beat all c@c in one digital download or in 3 discs

• J FrancescoJ Francesco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Picked up the collection from the Origin store awhile back for a fiver. The games are old and would run on anything. controllers are nice but m&k is the way to go for RTS's. Voted anyway.

• XTR VesperiaXTR Vesperia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They will never do it... trust me as Kanes Wrath & Tiberium Wars barely made it to the 360 so seeing these titles hit Xbox One is like when pigs will fly

• HOLMBOY1111HOLMBOY1111 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the Xbox one s my favorite game is still command and Conquer would greatly appreciate it if it was available thanks.$

• ClaimedHornet96ClaimedHornet96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i love command & conquer: generals-zero hour its the only game you get to build buildings that make money its best late game incom please xbox put command & conquer: generals-zero hour on xbox please please please best rts game ever i grew up with this game box please put command & conquer: generals-zero hour on xbox please xbox team please

• xXDeMoNiZeD37XxxXDeMoNiZeD37Xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would just like to see, red alert and kanes wraith. I played those games so much on the 360 it basically took my life for awhile lol.

• UnsightedDragonUnsightedDragon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given that EA slammed the door shut on the Command and Conquer series this is not very likely to happen, especially not for the non-xbox 360 titles here but still it would be great to see.

Even just having Tiberium wars, Kane's Wrath, and Red Alert 3 remastered would be good enough.

• killerjames 425killerjames 425 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Command & Conquer :) Red Alert is Awesome and that is the only reason why I still got a Windows 98 computer

• PaperyDavidPaperyDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sa serait une Super idée de refaire tout les commandes et conquer il pourrait le faire mes sa va faire beaucoup de boulot mes maintenant Microsoft a les moyens pour le faire
    Aller Microsoft fait au moins le général sa serait très sympa

• UltraFRSUltraFRS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this should be done but this is a HUGE request that EA LA will simply not agree to for sure.

If you are not aware EA are the sole owners of the Command and Conquer Franchise now after buying Westwood and their entire IP collection and merging their entire team a number of years ago.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base