Find ideas on games and game features

Remaster Batman: Arkham Origins

Remaster Batman arkham Origins

322 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MaximumPython33MaximumPython33 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • IllBeYourKarmaIllBeYourKarma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Y'all do know it's already been remastered right it's been out for a couple months now even before this post was created lol

• GotNoSpecialty0GotNoSpecialty0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to replay the Arkham series in its entirety, but since Origins isn't backwards compatible yet, I can't play them all. MAKE IT HAPPEN MICROSOFT

• K C CaineK C Caine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great opening to an exclusive agreement with WB. Spider-Man will be PS4 exclusive because Sony owns Spidey's film rights and Marvel agreed to this in order to get to use Spidey in Civil War and future Avengers films. Xbox needs an answer. Not timed exclusive crap, a real exclusive deal. Get DC or a big DC comics hero/property exclusively for Xbox. WB owns them. Make it happen.

• SpecialopsAlexSpecialopsAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so crazy for this game it would be a lovely surprise if we can have this on Xbox one myslef and thousand of Batman fans are on their knees begging for this game to be on Xbox one plz make this happen

• SpecialopsAlexSpecialopsAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I really hope this can become playable on Xbox one because I really enjoyed the game and boss fights and I personally think that this was the best arkham game, so please warner bros Montreal if your reading this please please please please please please bring this to Xbox one and maybe PS4.

• Magnetofan86Magnetofan86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we plz get a fully remastered Arkham origins from the ground up & bug free with all the dlc included & at a reasonable price

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base