Find ideas on games and game features

Bring Back Development of ScaleBound

We want ScaleBound back it looks like a beutifull game, and that game were going to help the Xbox ¿you are gonna stop for only problems with the develope and 3 years making the game?. Good games took time now you have The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV those games took 10 years making. And then you say "we dont have time to develope ScaleBound a game that seems fantastic, better lets make some games that people doesnt know or where are so tiny community (Halo Wars 2). That game could help the XBOX ONE but you just abandone that fresh and authentic idea you litteraly throw the game to the trash. I hope that you reconsider your choice
SO PLEASE BRING BACK TO LIFE SCALEBOUND PLEASE

3,337 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AjarHornet95 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

741 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• DuncanMacleod08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was a pointless cancelation should of just put it into game preview if it was having that many issues yet another jrpg xbox wont get and already has a huge lack in that genre. It would of been a great game given the time it needed to make it and work out the bugs.

• naruto1171 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In terms of gameplay, Platinum has always delivered a quality experience not only that, it was Kamiya's dream game so he certainly would have made it the best he possibly could, there was really no point in cancelling it when a game like Sea of Thieves looks like it has barely advanced in any way over 3 years while Scalebound had already improved to a more stable build in just a few months on the weaker console, it also could have been THE flagship game to show off the X with beautiful environments and a dragon in 4k. Cancelling this was only a mistake that really hurt you guys in eyes of Japanese developers.

• LegendaryHail29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theres no words that can express my disapointment... People want dragons! You guys(MS) are like the night king. You killed it with an ice spear. :....( More seriously, the game looked good and you had a solid following with a fresh style and I look at ps4s lineup and they have way more originality than us. Scalebound seemed like a damn good shot at evening the roster a bit. Xbox's lineup used to have attitude and adventure. What happened?

• Ralphx02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ppl this is not an easy task, but is not imposible, if we share this feedback, to all our xbox live contact microsoft will probably hear us, but for this WE MUST make noise we must do it all together and share this this idea, and make everybody vote! We can do it but only if we do it together...So lets share this and lets make it happen!!

• MAGWolfen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game releasing would have Gaurenteed my purchase of a Xbox One console but I guess I will stick with PC and PS4 gaming. More fail from the Microsoft Console market.

• VoidDragon98 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guy suck I bought a Xbox one for the game but when I heard it was cancelled I brought it back so if you don't want to make then let Sony pick it up or are you scared sales will drop if you give it then make the game or give it to a different developer

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Games are cancelled all the time you don't know about for a variety of reasons, and it's usually the same ones. It doesn't play well, it doesn't work right, they hit off more than they can chew. They don't throw away tens of millions of dollars unles they expect to lose tens of millions more.

Oh, and I'pet me tell you, as a professional in this area, "all my friends will buy it" is the fastest way to go bankrupt in the world, unless you know exactly how many of those people there are and exactly how many will actually cough up. That's what makes kickstarter great. And no, you're not going to crowdfund it. There's not enough of you to cover their existing lossses I guarantee it. And don't forget, they cancelled a Fable Legends as well, the only difference really being a bunch of people had played it to see why they might have done so.

• TeariestCone19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know Phil Spencer said that they cancelled it because they (paraphrasing) didn't think the game would live up to expectations, but I think that that's not necessarilly a bad thing. Maybe the game was a different experience than what was expected by the fans. I think that clever marketing could solve this issue. I just wish that MS would announce scalebound to return for xbox one x launch.

• FrostedConstant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the games I bought an Xbox One for. There are now no new exclusives for XBox just more Halo and Gears Of War. Total fail Microsoft.

• VioletVixen12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a major dragon fan and I was so hyped for Scalebound!
    Please, please, please!
    I really hope you continue to develop Scalebound and eventually release it.

• FeedBra1n1ac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you on that ScaleBound dose need to come back because I was so happy for the game this was going an awesome title for the customers to enjoy and be able to play with other friends the gameplay at E3 last year really got us hyped up for the please Microsoft bring ScaleBound back to life please

• Korrupt211 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get Platinum Games back and help them make SCALEBOUND! Seriously! Microsoft employees need to play Nier Automata. It was AMAZING!

• SONZofRUSS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ENTIRE reason I was getting an XBONE Scorpio and poof now its Gone.... May as well just get a PS4 Pro now

• Genestellar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They don't care what we think about scalebound the just want to give us trash games like the games they cancelled scalebound for WE WANT SCALEBOUND NOT THE AGENT OF MAYHEM THAT COPY OF SAINTS ROW

• Oxalyde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

eventhough i'll never play scalebound...I agree they should bring back scalebound. That game looked like it could've been a momentum boost for Microsoft.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base