Find ideas on games and game features

Bring Back Development of ScaleBound

We want ScaleBound back it looks like a beutifull game, and that game were going to help the Xbox ¿you are gonna stop for only problems with the develope and 3 years making the game?. Good games took time now you have The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV those games took 10 years making. And then you say "we dont have time to develope ScaleBound a game that seems fantastic, better lets make some games that people doesnt know or where are so tiny community (Halo Wars 2). That game could help the XBOX ONE but you just abandone that fresh and authentic idea you litteraly throw the game to the trash. I hope that you reconsider your choice
SO PLEASE BRING BACK TO LIFE SCALEBOUND PLEASE

3,673 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AjarHornet95 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

754 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Herr MN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scalebound showed the potenial for an exciting dragon game (as one of the few real dragon games). It was also an exclusive which made me think of buying the console. The aprupt cancellation makes me still sad as well as the blocking of the IP. All i say now:
    Release the dragon!

• Slinkage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone else on this topic. Please reconsider returning to this game, it may have been an expensive project, but could be a huge exclusive franchise for Microsoft in the long term.

• TheAngryGeneral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regardless of delays, stop FOOLING bring it back...make it scorpio exclusive or "one x" exclusive. screw the original "one" you all know that was garbage...*looking at you phil* *looking deep within your soul to your personal truth, to see you know it's sheer, utter, garbage.*

• Matin 202 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SO PLEASE BRING BACK TO LIFE SCALEBOUND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢

• R4IJU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think scale bound would have had a beautiful element to it.. And there aren't any rpgs like it on the market.. I see what you guys are doing..

• JDBsw67 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do believe this decision was in poor taste. I know there were problems and delays and the schedule was blown, but take a page from Sony's book keep trying. Some of Sony's greatest games took 10 years or more to develop. They were hit with several issues and blew many deadlines. Sony did not cancel instead they invested more worked harder and really pushed to see these ideas come to fruition. Even if this game sucked worse than E.T. for the Atari. (Which I highly doubt it would have) At least we would have gotten the opportunity to see for ourselves. Part of this is your fault as well! Stop forcing your thoughts and beliefs on developers. Stop dictating what features the game should have and how much multiplayer or online they have. The studios are and always will be the creative force behind the Gaming industry. Let them be creative. Give them suggestions and feedback but don't force them to compromise their creations. You have been notorious for this and this is why we no longer have Lionhead Studios. Perhaps you should go back to Platinum and give them freedom to deliver their idea for Scalebound. Maybe you should start the idea fresh with a new studio and give them freedom to give the fans something you "Promised" us back in 2014 when you first revealed the trailer. I personally was looking forward to a new age Legend of Dragoon type game myself. transforming into a dragon knight that's awesome! Just do it Microsoft.

• Coscicdragon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need scalebound back the game looks very well done please microsoft we need you to go back into the project we need a dragon game that looks very fun even pc needs the game and we love the idea that scalebound was going to be online multiplayer microsoft please consider hearing the your fans and community i stop being a fan of microsoft because of this ive switch to sony for god sakes please hear your fans cry

• MetalHead367 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed this is definitely a game that needs to be put back in development. It was looking like a great game, this isn't one that needed to be canceled. They could have very easily found a different studio to finish it especially when they own everything to it.

• LordShamrock31 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is from the same people who brought Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, & Neir Automata which are well known for being over the top but satisfying games. Scalebound is a game that was highly anticipated and would indeed provide some opportunity to reach out a large consumer base who enjoys action, hack & slash, or RPG single player games. This game deserves a second change.

• EDMONTON58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is like Skyrim meets Destiny for gameplay but the difference between Skyrim and scalebound is that you fight beside the dragon and not against them.

• MetalHead367 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VoidDragon98 Why would MS give Sony a game they paid for and own the IP to? Do you see Sony doing Xbox players any favors by releasing their games to us? No you don't'Sony has enough exclusives as it is anyways.Sony owners don't need or even deserve every game that comes out any.

• DuncanMacleod08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was a pointless cancelation should of just put it into game preview if it was having that many issues yet another jrpg xbox wont get and already has a huge lack in that genre. It would of been a great game given the time it needed to make it and work out the bugs.

• naruto1171 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In terms of gameplay, Platinum has always delivered a quality experience not only that, it was Kamiya's dream game so he certainly would have made it the best he possibly could, there was really no point in cancelling it when a game like Sea of Thieves looks like it has barely advanced in any way over 3 years while Scalebound had already improved to a more stable build in just a few months on the weaker console, it also could have been THE flagship game to show off the X with beautiful environments and a dragon in 4k. Cancelling this was only a mistake that really hurt you guys in eyes of Japanese developers.

• LegendaryHail29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theres no words that can express my disapointment... People want dragons! You guys(MS) are like the night king. You killed it with an ice spear. :....( More seriously, the game looked good and you had a solid following with a fresh style and I look at ps4s lineup and they have way more originality than us. Scalebound seemed like a damn good shot at evening the roster a bit. Xbox's lineup used to have attitude and adventure. What happened?

• Ralphx02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ppl this is not an easy task, but is not imposible, if we share this feedback, to all our xbox live contact microsoft will probably hear us, but for this WE MUST make noise we must do it all together and share this this idea, and make everybody vote! We can do it but only if we do it together...So lets share this and lets make it happen!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base