Find ideas on games and game features

Ability to Purchase Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) Remastered Separately

Provide a way to purchase the COD4 Modern Warfare without the need to purchase Infinite warfare. For many of us old school players infinite warfare is simply a joke and we refuse to buy that game to get the one worth anything.
Take care !

1,117 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DrBubbles509 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Blue xElectro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I bought the legacy edition because I love pre=ordering the new COD, but I totally understand why people would like to do this.

• Predaturd69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its dirty the way this companys go on, buy a *** game to get the real deal makes me sick

• DaintonTheDevil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Never gonna happen until it's dead and old. I suppose at that point all the people who held off buying it will bring it back into the light ha.

• CRAZYxJUGG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is something you have to take up with the developer microsoft cant make that happen

• ZeTa Ac3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't get it, they *** up both games, they don't feel like the old school CoD games, like would you really want to remaster Bo2, it would be just like MWR ***

• StonerJACE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Activision need to realize the roots of Call of Duty all the new wall running and jump boosting is crap well CRAP......
    Ive taken up to playing Call of Duty 2 on PC when Call of Duty was a real game competing with the likes of medal of honour etc...
    Not this bullcrap we get fed now with this franchise, Ive played CoD since the original on PC but since its move to the console market its turn to bull crap competing with Halo and Titanfall etc.......

BOOTS ON THE GROUND TILL WE CAN RUN ALONG WALLS FFS

• HeyCommander91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are you posting this on Xbox forums this has nothing to do with Microsoft this is purely marketed by Activision so you should be posting this on the Activision Forum website which I highly doubt they will make cod4 Modern Warfare remastered a separate stand-alone purchase too many *** Call of Duty fanboys and fangirls *** riding Activision and sucking them dry by throwing your money at the super greedy publisher Activision this is why I don't pre-order Call of Duty anymore they only care about the money not the gameplay not the story mode not the multiplayer mode nothing the only thing Activision wants to do with Call of Duty is copy the same gameplay and paste it and call it Call of Duty 2017 and stupid senseless ignorant wannabe Call of Duty Fanboys and fangirls will buy it with no hesitation I can't stand fanboys and fangirls

• Wonderzz45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox has no control over that and never will. Thats a sales pitch for infinite warfare by activision and it made them so much money the chance of it happening is slim to none

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base