Find ideas on games and game features

Crysis HD Collection for Xbox One

Revamp all 3 Crysis games into one bundle for Xbox One

1,237 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MADARA UCHIA49MADARA UCHIA49 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VaporyPenguin19VaporyPenguin19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to use this medium to really appreciate my spiritual father a man who built his world the needing, man who displeases his self to please others, a man who put his self and family on the line to ensure one happiness, Papa on behalf of my family we say thank you. for restoring my home my husband change suddenly after 6 years of our marriage i did all i could to restoring him to non avail at a time i gave up because this time he has no feeling for me anymore i cried i prayed God lead me to one blog where a testimony was shared how he help a lady out of her family predicament, i contacted him and he gave me a life responds. he told me what was wrong that i should provide him few details which i did 12hour later husband call begging on phone, i dont know what he did but i know something was done.
    if i have find him earlier in my life i would not have undergo such pain in life so am sharing to the general public if you having marriage crises of relationship problem contact him now on his mail. or write him or call his cell phone. +13473291668
    drjumbaspellhome@yahoo.com
    wish you best of luck.

• GuardedMutantGuardedMutant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you idiots use this for real requests if you want a crysis remaster go ask Crytek they own the IP

• Fragnasty UKFragnasty UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No. They COULD have been really good games, but they were so shoddily programmed that they were ruined. There was NO support. Countless bugs and glitches that NEVER got fixed. They don't deserve to be in business.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base