Find ideas on games and game features

Far cry 3 remastered

Remaster for the nostalgia of being on that God forsaken island and putting blood sweat and tears into fighting both people and nature.

1,145 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gamer Guy 0129 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Spazz Shell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I talked to my friends about this and we all agreed that we wouldn't buy this if it came out Remastered. Reason being is that we have all beat the game already. The game was fun. However, it has no replay value and is super easy to beat. If it had a co-op mode I might be able to understand but it's a stretch at that. Don't get me wrong, like I said we all loved this game and it was a 10/10 at the time for me but because of no replay value and the easiness of beating the game I gotta say no thanks. Good luck to y'all.

• RoLLando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a game ... What a story ... Oh ... Everything ... Best in series ... Please , make it back . comp ... Pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• ImpatientAutumn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

only if it wasnt like loads of difference id say colour and graphics maybe be improved if far cry 3 gets remastered and maybe one single really special gun like vaas" ak47 or something

• GraspingFoil601 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If blood dragon is the dlc of the game, it should have backward compatibility for the own game in this case is far cry 3 please make it happen

• aJuicyFunkBeat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Far Cry 3 is BY FAR my favorite game in the series. I've had my fingers crossed for months that they would add this to the Backward Compatibility list. PLEASE Microsoft, hear our request, and make it happen!

• Apexator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Far Cry 3 a lot and enjoyed playing it for many hours.
    Is love to replay it on Xbox One. But don't just make it backwards compatible. Make he PC version compatible for the One. If I had my way, I'd revise it. Improve gameplay. So enemies don't automatically know exactly where you are when you miss with a silenced weapon or bow.
    Add more weapons. From Far Cry 2 and 4. Maybe tweak the story. Build in a random quest generator for when the story is over to keep the island alive.

• David Arista10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es el mejor juego que nunca pudo haber existido, ojalá sacaran una secuela, PORFAVOR traeganlo a Xbox one

• henrijp08 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Far Cry 3 é um dos melhores jogos que existe, por favor tornem-o retrocompativel com Xbox Onde.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base