Find ideas on games and game features

Max payne HD collection

All Max Payne games brought up to the graphics of Max Payne 3 at least , plus backwards compatibility of the old ones if possible but would be all on one disc with Max Payne 3 multiplayer updated

546 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Forsaken JokerrForsaken Jokerr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WAFFENSTURMWAFFENSTURM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They would have to do what they did with Halo anniversary on the 360, where you could switch between old and new graphics at the touch of a button. I can't think of a cooler idea, or a better set of games to remaster and bundle. As far as mongs go, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

• Acid xxxAcid xxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'd prefer the workload needed to re-master games that i was playing 10 min ago to be used in a more constructive way like maybe a Max Payne 4. people like you two mongs are why there is nothing worth playing on xbox as devs are too busy selling you junk you already own... tut kidz -_-

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base