Find ideas on games and game features

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection

Great bundle of the first two installments of the lords of shadow series.

922 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SHORTAYHUUUWA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SuperS0nic123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should totally be part of the Free Games With Gold for December of this year. I have yet to see a Castlevania game be available for free

• BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Mrs Christy blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Christy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 50,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2,000 daily. Christy is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email: atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993 on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Christy today and become rich  atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993

Email: atmmachine337@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +16234044993

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack And Take Money Directly From any ATM Machine Vault {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $3,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD).Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward contact him if you really want to do business. he is serious and 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. it is legal,there is no risk of being put into trouble ,because an account from which you will continuously withdraw from will be given to you ,.For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:(pcgblankatm@yahoo.com) tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple way of been reach now ..

• FirstCypress447 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to

withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 24 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

and I have used it to get $150,000 already. ONOMARHO ATM Hackers is giving

out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it

is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending

to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when

using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email

to ( blankatmhackers71@gmail.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Get-Blank-Hacked-Atm-Card-796260…/

• SnaggyBiscuit92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are welcome to our online hacking services.We encourage you to try this life transforming deal and be rich forever without any trace. OUR SERVICES We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS : BALANCE: PRICE $10,000: $500 $20,000: $1000 $35,000: $1700 $50,000: $2500 $100,000: $5000 The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us: atmcreditfundsmachine@gmail.com FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) On the course of rendering this services, we have come across so many clients with different questions so this is aimed at answering few questions you might have: 1: Are you selling money? No, we are not selling money. If you read our post correctly you will understand how this whole thing works. 2: Is this service available for my country? Yes, our services are available worldwide 3: How do i get my card after payments? We ship via DHL, standard shipping usually takes 7 days. All we need is your full name and address Order now, contact us with: atmcreditfundsmachine@gmail.com Here are some news watch about our recent activities. Check the links: In february 2015, hackers hacked up to $1 billion from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in what security experts believe to be the biggest banking breach ever. http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/15/technology/security/kaspersky-bank-hacking 27 thoughts on “ATM Hacking” YOU CAN READ SOME OF OUR CLIENTS BELOW THAT IT WORKED FOR AND SOME THAT ARE STILL IN SERIOUS NEED OF IT. Amanda Hugo on 27.01.2017 I’m Amanda Hugo from New York United States. I lost my job few months back after my divorce with my Husband. I tried everything positive to make sure i take good care of my kids but all failed, and i was in debts which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me stay with her for some days while i figure out how to get a home which she agreed, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackers.On atmcreditfundsmachine@gmail.com.Though i was scared of losing money at first but i just need to try my luck,and it worked perfectly for me. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to a pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told its a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids Harry Brown on 15.01.2017 Excellent Services! I’ve been in debt and got few properties at risk because I used them as a collateral for a loan and I’m unable to pay back. With the help of this hacking group and their service I’ve been able to clear my debts over $45000. Their cards are good and working Tony on 02.01.2017 Would like to do some business. I got my card here in Australia and its working perfectly Plz email me back I live in Australia and in need of a card plz help me. Hi. I’m here in Australia. Can you give me details where to order the card, please. I’ll be homeless in 2 weeks time. Need to pay some rent.

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• Victorysaver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Netflix releasing a Castlevania anime in July, it's time to strike while the iron is hot! Get both Lords of Shadow games playable on the One! It needs to happen.

• OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Cyberlink Atm Programmer. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000 daily. I got it from the hacking team last week and now I have $32,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy to ome in contact with Cyberlink Atm Programmer because i met two people before the team and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Cyberlink Atm Programmer sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from Cyberlink Atm Programmer now, they are not like other scammer pretending to have the
    ATM card, they are giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Cyberlink Atm Programmer because Cyberlink changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali . Cyberlink Atm Programmer email address is: blank-atm@outlook.com

HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!! AND LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE

Hello everyone. There is a new way of making cash, although it is illegal but also a smart and easy way of living big. I used to be a street boy no food to eat until i became eager and decided to change my life one way or the other. I got no opportunity to enter works because no body want to help me, i was sleeping in the park were car are kept . To cut the story short, i was browsing one day when i met this man testifying how this hacker save his life so i decided to give it a try, and i contacted him that is how my story change he taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM. with my knowledge, i have been able to counterfeit and program a blank ATM card using various tools and software’s. I have ready-made programmed ATM cards; I am just 29, my family are in USA and i have cash, i have a car, i live in USA and i travel all around the world. i do my things on a low-key to avoid suspicion. Some of you will wonder why i am selling this out if truly i am already living large. It is because it is hard task doing it yourself, i wont lie to you, its not easy to hack ATM talk more of to programmed the card alone and be able to get $10,000 each day. It takes days and sometimes weeks you can get 70,000$. Some of you will want the ready made card to avoid the stress of doing it yourself and i don’t give the ready made card out for free because i spent days trying to make it available, i will not ask you to contact me to get the card from me cause its someone so good in hacking that teach me how to program blank cards, he can also teach you or give you the already made card so you won't stress before withdrawing with the card, its just for you to contact him and request for the Programmed ATM Card or request to learn how to hack ATM card yourself so you can also become a very good hacker. e-mail Cyberlink Atm Programmer at. blank-atm@outlook.com, NOTE: if you know you are serious to make money without stress then you can contact them and they don't need any joke or unserious communication from anybody, the ATM card has a default pin which is 0000, no registered account number. It has no limit for withdrawal and it is untraceable. contact them now at blank-atm@outlook.com

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine vault with the use of ATM programmed Card which runs i automatic mode. Email( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done.

***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU SELECTED. To get the card email ( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

Hackers with the above email (blank-atm@outlook.com) its at it again! Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any ATM machine in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. though you and I knows that its illegal, there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card, and its transaction is can't be traced. You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card, you can withdraw nothing less than $1,000 daily. To get the card, reach the hackers via email address : blank-atm@outlook.com
    CONTACT CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER: blank-atm@outlook.com TO GET YOURS NOW.

• GameCar75803586 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please read this article carefully, Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for, We sell a Blank Hacked ATM Card worth $6 Million United State Dollars and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 in a day. Do you want to live a good life despite its illegal, its the easiest way to be a millionaire. Get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live and to get this card, contact us via email(100k.atmcard@gmail.com) and get your card today and live that luxury life you ever dream off contact him via email (100k.atmcard@gmail.com)

• HUR MEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Xbox One Team,

Thank you so much for creating such an outstanding console. My only wish is that the Xbox One could play my Xbox 360 game discs for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Parts 1 and 2. Please make this cherished game series of mine a reality on the Xbox One. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
    HUR MEE

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base