Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stm104Stm104 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • COG GaryCOG Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remember, the creator of this game is Japanese. But there is a chance because it's published by Ubisoft. Ask the publisher!

• juzek333juzek333 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 100 votes! I hope this will be added soon. Does anyone knows how much we need to be approved and added to BC?

• Mean FingrrMean Fingrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be backwards compatible! I love this game so much, and the previous Tokyo Xtreme Racer games. I gave away my 360 and it'd be really nice to be able to play it on the xb1

• DaRk ItChYDaRk ItChY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought this for the 360 again. The first time i bought it but didnt really wsnt to play it but now i want to. I dont want to have to use the horrid 360 pad tho (used to the one pad) its just one of those games when it came out people weren't ready for it but now its aged well the time has come to play it.

• XBOX EJ86XBOX EJ86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is collecting dust, I need to play it on next gen console. I miss playing this game.

• ER34 NEO S13ER34 NEO S13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played, Tokyo xtreme games through my childhood. Import tuner challenger brought those memories back. If this game is remastered or heck even backward compatible I'd buy it in a heartbeat, just to share those memories I had when I was a kid with my son. Please make this happen.

• ShakenClamp3733ShakenClamp3733 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best jdm game there is wish it was playable on Xbox one that would be awesome hopefully this gets enough votes for them to think about it, if not hopefully Genki makes a new one! Let's get those votes up !

• Kenmeri KingKenmeri King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game to this day still has better physics than need for speed, also it was a unique concept for a game which made it super fun

• steve30xsteve30x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this got so few votes. Its a fantastic game and I hope it will eventually get supported

• Tommy86VercettiTommy86Vercetti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this was the only reason I bought an xbox 360. please make this game backward compatable. I will personally test it for you!

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base