Find ideas on games and game features

Assassin's creed 3 remastered

ascr3

4,287 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Spartan11931Spartan11931 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • trooper20202trooper20202 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have waned to play this game forever but my xbox 360 was to slow and lagy to play any game so was hoping it would be on xbox one but it wasn't there so i came here i was so happy to see how high up it was but i have ben waiting for one year now to no avail

• PaperOwl5307694PaperOwl5307694 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our Programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. This CARDS that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. There is no risk using this card. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can't be traced. This is the time for you to make your family happy. If you care to own a house,business or company of your own, place an order now. To get your own programmed blank ATM card, contact us on:(freeblankatm@gmail.com) You can watch our videos with the following link: https://goo.gl/jOaUPY
    https://goo.gl/VHLece

• ForwardHeart842ForwardHeart842 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to share my testimony on how i got Help financially via Blank ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, The card is been programmed for $5000 daily withdraw. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CAN penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to email donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com for help.

• N3WJOSHN3WJOSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest, I rather have it backwards compatible like most of the other entries and let them focus on new (improved) games. As far as my memory goes, the XB360 version is good enough already.

New games! Egypt setting is interesting, here is hoping its missions are not reduced to 4-5 different activities repeated over and over throughout the entire map. But I digress, I'd be satisfied with bc for this game.

If we were talking about much older games (Prince of Persia Sands of Time trilogy for example) I would be more welcoming, way more.

• APhiLLiaTe o2APhiLLiaTe o2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly what Restful Sage said beneath me. The only reason why Abstergo I mean the man refuted this "remaster" or even BACKWARDS compatible is because of the truths and light this game sheds....but what I don't understand is that all other AC games hold true to this same exact concept....Must be an african-american thing. PIERCE THROUGH THE VEIL! AND give us a backwards compatible ACIII, please. AND thank God for the AC game series.

• RestfulSage81RestfulSage81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason why Abstergo I mean the man refuted this "remaster" or even BACKWARDS compatible is because of the truths and light this game sheds....but what I don't understand is that all other AC games hold true to this same exact concept....Must be an african-american thing. PIERCE THROUGH THE VEIL!

AND give us a backwards compatible ACIII, please. AND thank God for the AC game series.

• ALEX AMESOME 11ALEX AMESOME 11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not remastered but maybe a backwards compatibility they still working on Assassins Creed Empire (origins) but kept my word on what Ubisoft can do for company as a whole

• LinearSplineLinearSpline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just couldn't believe my eyes that I had to be deprived of ACIII by upgrading my console...
    BWC NOW. Just give me the link to put the money.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base