Find ideas on games and game features

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Remastered

Best FPS to date.

4,969 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mauricio Letona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

111 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ObiGunKenobi333 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MW3 Should be brought back because I grew up on it and it would be nice to bring back the FPS in the series. Plus it will bring back older players.

• Titan Soldier 1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why have they not brought back mw3 for x box one I think most gamers would love to see this on x box one
    If we as paying customers buy the new consoles x box one etc, they should support our requests and listen to what we say, after all without us there would not be any x box, so LISTEN to us.

• Hham2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All in opinion buddy

Also, you're asking the wrong company for this

• iTenqz iNemeziz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

modern warfare 3 is one of the best games I know.
    I would love to play on the xbox one. I would buy it immediately if it were available.
    I hope I soon have a reason to rejoice.
    Warm greetings from Germany

• SniffieFTW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this game. It is one of the number one games ever been sold on the f**king market. Why doesn't anybody listen to there fans like seriously. We have been begging for this game to come out why doesn't anybody freaking listen. And #noremsater we want our old game back that has one of the best sniping gameplay ever.

• Original Imogen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, we don't want the game to be remastered, giving the developer chance to f*ck it all up with their stupid supply drops and microtransactions.

We need it backwards compatible, end of story.

• MOODE1999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• bone blaster109 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone says that Microsoft has no control over games getting remastered and thats true but if we vote enough Microsoft will show the stats to the gaming company's and if they see we want it they might just do it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base