Find ideas on games and game features

Star Wars Kotor's 1 and 2 remastered with content restored

I know people have already submitted the idea of Kotor's 1 and 2 but I'd figure I'd get my voice out there too, and plus I'd greatly appreciate it and love if the cut content could be restored in the remaster(s) too since I highly doubt I'll buy or find the pc versions for cheap

278 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

The Arbiter096The Arbiter096 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MrVizlaMrVizla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been playing Kotor and Kotor 2 for so long now, I can't ever get enough of this game! I try so hard for my friends to play this game but to them it seems too oldb if this game got remastered, not only would so many fans come back to it but more people will get into it! Please get this game remastered, it's a *** masterpiece!

• The Arbiter096The Arbiter096 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly, and even if it doesn't warrant those games being brought back into canon, it'll at least be nice to see them get some updates like we both pretty much said

• HKvalheHKvalhe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if that is possible. A lot of work has been spent in remastering the old KOTOR games with more modern graphic and gameplay, so why not really? Many PC games get streamed to XBox One and vice versa, so why not make these remasters as well for XBox One?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base