Find ideas on games and game features

Dragonballz Budokai HD Collection

Budokai 1 and 3 on xbox one. What we would be better if Microsoft employees will really take one voice into account, make a new budokai with xbox one a budokai 4. I don't seek recognition I know this game would decimate the playing field and it would make many many more happy besides myself. Thanks

1,377 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

yungjefe42007yungjefe42007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr Dickson because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.Mr Dickson sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from Mr Dickson now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,Mr Dickson is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except,his whatsapp number +12048178403 or email him:dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

• LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr Dickson because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.Mr Dickson sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from Mr Dickson now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,Mr Dickson is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except,his whatsapp number +12048178403 or email him:dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

• VisibleArrow11VisibleArrow11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a croned card that
    can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This
    Cards comes in Visa/Mastercard. Therefore it works at any
    ATM Machine that accept Visa/mastercard Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN
    STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff
    at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you
    can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When
    you order for this card, Full information about the card will
    be given to you. We also reload your card when funds
    exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE
    FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to
    keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We
    shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY
    COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48
    HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your
    card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days
    guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped
    to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS
    CRONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of
    card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit
    cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    Send us an Email: ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )
    HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also
    buy this machine from us at $850 Only. You can order for
    the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed
    card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    if you are interested, send an email to ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )

• ClaudiusGothicuClaudiusGothicu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello fellow Xbox gamers please may I take a few seconds of your time to introduce a awesome gamer group/ community called XBLFC (Xbox Live Friends Connect). I started this group November of 2015 and already we have 1,360 members.

Welcome to a new way to get to know your fellow xbox live friends/gamers. Now this is only for us gamers to get to know each other, you not just knowing your fellow gamer by an avatar on xbox live Anymore you really seeing who your fellow gamer friends are in life. And the great thing is this you can make new gamer friends who play the same type of games as you. A Community group where anyone can discuss or share anything Xbox related or gaming related. Who cares about paying for a magazine like gamer informer from gamestop?? I know I don't care even though I did for years for information that did not relate anything to my world of gaming such as Xbox maybe a few things here or there. So I decided to cut the greedy GS by posting everything that pertained to my world of gaming Microsoft Xbox with the help of my fellow Admins we post anything and everything Xbox. The beautiful part is Free and I also do little competition where members can win prizes $$$. Please just take the time to check us out and if you do Thanks #HappyGaming

ps for the month of April we are having a competition worth $50 to the winner

• VaporyPenguin19VaporyPenguin19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to use this medium to really appreciate my spiritual father a man who built his world the needing, man who displeases his self to please others, a man who put his self and family on the line to ensure one happiness, Papa on behalf of my family we say thank you. for restoring my home my husband change suddenly after 6 years of our marriage i did all i could to restoring him to non avail at a time i gave up because this time he has no feeling for me anymore i cried i prayed God lead me to one blog where a testimony was shared how he help a lady out of her family predicament, i contacted him and he gave me a life responds. he told me what was wrong that i should provide him few details which i did 12hour later husband call begging on phone, i dont know what he did but i know something was done.
    if i have find him earlier in my life i would not have undergo such pain in life so am sharing to the general public if you having marriage crises of relationship problem contact him now on his mail. or write him or call his cell phone. +13473291668
    drjumbaspellhome@yahoo.com
    wish you best of luck.

• MintEwe31528774MintEwe31528774 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TODAY I'M SO HAPPY I'M LIVING WELL WITH THE HELP OF ENGINEER THOMAS BLANK ATM CARD
    I have been hearing about BLANK ATM CARD i never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Thomas i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Michael i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $6000 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. you can text him +14249038420 OR email(thomasatmhacker@gmail.com). He can help you too. My name is McCall please Thank him for me he is so great.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base