Find ideas on games and game features

Dragonballz Budokai HD Collection

Budokai 1 and 3 on xbox one. What we would be better if Microsoft employees will really take one voice into account, make a new budokai with xbox one a budokai 4. I don't seek recognition I know this game would decimate the playing field and it would make many many more happy besides myself. Thanks

1,547 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

yungjefe42007yungjefe42007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EzioDenicioEzioDenicio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to understand these are PS2 games, nonetheless would be interesting to see them on Scorpio.*

• VisibleArrow11VisibleArrow11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a corned card that
    can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This
    Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any
    ATM Machine that accept Visa/master card Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN
    STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff
    at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you
    can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When
    you order for this card, Full information about the card will
    be given to you. We also reload your card when funds
    exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE
    FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to
    keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We
    shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY
    COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48
    HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your
    card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days
    guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped
    to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS
    CRONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of
    card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit
    cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    Send us an Email: ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )
    HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also
    buy this machine from us at $850 Only. You can order for
    the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed
    card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    if you are interested, send an email to ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )

• OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, My name is cookie from Florida. I just feel like saying this to people who really want the Blank Atm Card. There is this new way of making money with a particular ATM Card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking group called CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER. This Blank ATM card is programmed to malfunction any ATM machine and CCTV cameras. Thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $ 10,000 daily from any ATM machine all over the world. So far i have being able to withdraw $ 100,000 from several ATM machines. Thought it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER now on their email: blank-atm@outlook.com I got this Blank ATM card at a very unexpected low rate. Email them they we tell you more about it and also how much it cost for you to get it. or text +2348110037069.

DO YOU NEED A HACKED OR BLANK ATM CARD WITH PIN, CONTACT BLANK-ATM@PROGRAMMER.NET
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession.
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3–5 business days guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD APART FROM THIS PROGRAMMED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    Send us an Email: blank-atm@outlook.com
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us at $3,250 Only. You can order for the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them. if you are interested, send an email to: blank-atm@outlook.com or you contact direct office: blank-atm@programmer.net

I have been hearing about BLANK ATM CARD but i never knew it exist until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Mike, Email; blank-atm@outlook.com i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Mike, i complained to him how i needed money and he replied that he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and other devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later, i received my blank card from the DHL along with the little manual on how to use the card at the ATM MACHINE, POS and ONLINE, also the pain and other information attach to the card was on the manual, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked perfectly like a magic and i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $2500 immediately cause he told me that i can only be able to withdraw $2,500 daily from the card. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $35,000 without any stress of being trace and caught within the space of one month cause he old me that the card only last 3 months before renewed and it can be reloaded once the Blank card is exhausted and i purchased that of $50,000 blank atm card. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone else who need financial help and i also promised Engineer Mike that once the card work, i will definitely share the testimony to the world and to those in need to purchase the blank card too to stop their financial crisis, Engineer Mike only respond to serious buyers and if you wanna get the card too and confirm it yourself then contact him now through his personal email which i used in contacting him too; blank-atm@outlook.com or blank-atm@programmer.net My name is Brett Kenbre, please Thank him for me cause he is so great and perfect in Hacking.

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card. Over 2 years ago Cyberlink Hacker developed a card called the Blank ATM card. An ATM card that can change your financial life within a few days. With the Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $2,500 to $5000 daily from any ATM Machine all over the world depending on how fast and smart you are. And there is no risk of getting caught by any form of security, if you follow our instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe while you are using the card.
    Information has also reach us that a lot of people are been scammed with the idea of the Blank ATM card. We plead with you to ignore any other hacker you find on this Blog and contact only Cyberlink Atm programmer to get a real working Blank ATM card via E-mail; blank-atm@programmer.net or contact blank-atm@outlook.com

We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $100,000 spending Maximum limit on it's stores.
    order now: Contact us: blank-atm@programmer.net or blank-atm@outlook.com

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS :
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of $,€,£ 2,500 Costs $150 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 5,000 Costs $350 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 10,000 Costs $500 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 35,000 Costs $1,000 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 50,000 Costs $2,000 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of $,€,£ 100,000 Costs $4,500 USD

The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us at: blank-atm@programmer.net or mail us at: blank-atm@outlook.com

Hey guys, Am Jason. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card lately and i never really paid any interest to it because of my kind of job. Until one day i discovered a hacking group called Cyberlink Atm programmer. they are really good at what they does. Back to the point, I made inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was nonsense to my understanding because its SCAM. Then I had some doubts but i still gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Still hopes its scam>>> i used the blank CARD and it was successful, i withdraw nor less than 5,000 dollar every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich WOW!!! if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there CONTACT blank-atm@programmer.net or blank-atm@outlook.com

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Cyberlink Atm Programmer. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000 daily. I got it from the hacking team last week and now I have $32,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy to ome in contact with Cyberlink Atm Programmer because i met two people before the team and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Cyberlink Atm Programmer sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from Cyberlink Atm Programmer now, they are not like other scammer pretending to have the
    ATM card, they are giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Cyberlink Atm Programmer because Cyberlink changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali . Cyberlink Atm Programmer email address is: blank-atm@outlook.com

Hello, My name is cookie from Florida. I just feel like saying this to people who really want the Blank Atm Card. There is this new way of making money with a particular ATM Card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking group called CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER. This Blank ATM card is programmed to malfunction any ATM machine and CCTV cameras. Thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $ 10,000 daily from any ATM machine all over the world. So far i have being able to withdraw $ 100,000 from several ATM machines. Thought it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER now on their email: blank-atm@outlook.com I got this Blank ATM card at a very unexpected low rate. Email them they we tell you more about it and also how much it cost for you to get it. or text +2348110037069.

DO YOU NEED A HACKED OR BLANK ATM CARD WITH PIN, CONTACT BLANK-ATM@PROGRAMMER.NET
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession.
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3–5 business days guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD APART FROM THIS PROGRAMMED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    Send us an Email: blank-atm@outlook.com
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us at $3,250 Only. You can order for the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them. if you are interested, send an email to: blank-atm@outlook.com or you contact direct office: blank-atm@programmer.net

I have been hearing about BLANK ATM CARD but i never knew it exist until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Mike, Email; blank-atm@outlook.com i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Mike, i complained to him how i needed money and he replied that he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and other devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later, i received my blank card from the DHL along with the little manual on how to use the card at the ATM MACHINE, POS and ONLINE, also the pain and other information attach to the card was on the manual, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked perfectly like a magic and i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $2500 immediately cause he told me that i can only be able to withdraw $2,500 daily from the card. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $35,000 without any stress of being trace and caught within the space of one month cause he old me that the card only last 3 months before renewed and it can be reloaded once the Blank card is exhausted and i purchased that of $50,000 blank atm card. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone else who need financial help and i also promised Engineer Mike that once the card work, i will definitely share the testimony to the world and to those in need to purchase the blank card too to stop their financial crisis, Engineer Mike only respond to serious buyers and if you wanna get the card too and confirm it yourself then contact him now through his personal email which i used in contacting him too; blank-atm@outlook.com or blank-atm@programmer.net My name is Brett Kenbre, please Thank him for me cause he is so great and perfect in Hacking.

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card. Over 2 years ago Cyberlink Hacker developed a card called the Blank ATM card. An ATM card that can change your financial life within a few days. With the Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $2,500 to $5000 daily from any ATM Machine all over the world depending on how fast and smart you are. And there is no risk of getting caught by any form of security, if you follow our instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe while you are using the card.
    Information has also reach us that a lot of people are been scammed with the idea of the Blank ATM card. We plead with you to ignore any other hacker you find on this Blog and contact only Cyberlink Atm programmer to get a real working Blank ATM card via E-mail; blank-atm@programmer.net or contact blank-atm@outlook.com

We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $100,000 spending Maximum limit on it's stores.
    order now: Contact us: blank-atm@programmer.net or blank-atm@outlook.com

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS :
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of $,€,£ 2,500 Costs $150 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 5,000 Costs $350 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 10,000 Costs $500 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 35,000 Costs $1,000 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of ?$,€,£ 50,000 Costs $2,000 USD
    Cards That Withdraw Maximum Of $,€,£ 100,000 Costs $4,500 USD

The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us at: blank-atm@programmer.net or mail us at: blank-atm@outlook.com

• LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr Dickson because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.Mr Dickson sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from Mr Dickson now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,Mr Dickson is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except,his whatsapp number +12048178403 or email him:dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

• LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr Dickson because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.Mr Dickson sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from Mr Dickson now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,Mr Dickson is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except,his whatsapp number +12048178403 or email him:dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

• VisibleArrow11VisibleArrow11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a croned card that
    can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This
    Cards comes in Visa/Mastercard. Therefore it works at any
    ATM Machine that accept Visa/mastercard Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN
    STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff
    at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you
    can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When
    you order for this card, Full information about the card will
    be given to you. We also reload your card when funds
    exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE
    FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to
    keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We
    shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY
    COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48
    HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your
    card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days
    guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped
    to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS
    CRONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of
    card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit
    cards).
    Send us an Email: ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also
    buy this machine from us at $850 Only. You can order for
    the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed
    card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    if you are interested, send an email to ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base