Find ideas on games and game features

Star Wars Battlefront remastered

please tell EA to remaster the original Star Wars battlefronts like how Halo was remastered, I promise people will buy it!

3,415 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

littlerichardss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mrGREEK360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You people don't know much,, the original battlefront was not developed or owned by EA/Dice. Due to licencing Battlefront wont see the light of day on consoles, even if it did the multiplayer would be disabled.

• rudoggivic 3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...And would destroy these new heaps of stink that EA and DICE seem hell-bent on ruining. I'm all for it.

• SAM1DESTROYER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

battlefront 2 its got awesome space dog fights, which you can enter a spaceship! Something EA! should have done cmon its 2017, 2016,

• OgN Popopop64 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i find it offensive that you called EA battlefront 'star wars battlefront 3'

they aren't even in the same league EA bastardised battlefront with only the graphics being stand out, as far as I'm concerned star wars battlefront 3 hasn't been released yet...

• Xbox Prisoner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you kidding me? Where do you see the old battlefronts ANYWHERE on the xbox store? Why would it be remaster when lucasfilm passed the license to EA? LMAO Delete this man

• MikeyK YT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are begging you Xbox, please make this backwards compatible. I loved playing 1&2 and find myself playing 3 so much less. These were my absolute favorite games

• DeltaLambet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Out of all of the games I have played in my life, these were the best and most memorable. Please bring these games back.

• B1G BABOON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait U all meanning bring those games to backwards compatible. right? Because if u wana remaster u gotta ask EA. They own and make the games.

• Lewis Almighty0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh please, I've seen Battlefront 2. That game brings back a lot of memories. Oh please Xbox, please remaster this game I would give happily pay £40 for the game to be on xbox one please announce it at star wars celebration!

• Darthgamer312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is said to be the best Star Wars Battlefront game, and I would absolutely love to play it, I've seen so many people on YouTube, Twitch, and at Uni say they would love to see it on Xbox One

• DRAGONFIREDEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of people love Star Wars Battlefront 3, so why not remaster the other two??? both of these games you could either play in the Clone Wars and The Rebel Vs Empire wars! In star wars Battlefront 3 you could only play the Rebel Vs Empire wars, but if you add these, you could play both eras!!! THIS WOULD COMPLETE THE COLLECTION I WILL POST IN MY NEXT IDEA!!!

• CCharlieB3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share the idea and it will get noticed!

Everyone would appreciate a Star Wars Battlefront Originals Remastered. Come on Disney sign someone on to do it!

• DarkRandomMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is possible it would change the big time because it's been years since the second battlefront and I remember playing it as a kid

• II D4RCY II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want EA to remaster it, wait a few years u till a different company that's not greedy game ruiners gets the rights

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base