Find ideas on games and game features

Ninja Gaiden 2 Remastered for Xbox One

Ninja Gaiden 2 remastered for Xbox One

963 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RecZoneTime70RecZoneTime70 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ClaudiusGothicuClaudiusGothicu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello fellow Xbox gamers please may I take a few seconds of your time to introduce a awesome gamer group/ community called XBLFC (Xbox Live Friends Connect). I started this group November of 2015 and already we have 1,360 members.

Welcome to a new way to get to know your fellow xbox live friends/gamers. Now this is only for us gamers to get to know each other, you not just knowing your fellow gamer by an avatar on xbox live Anymore you really seeing who your fellow gamer friends are in life. And the great thing is this you can make new gamer friends who play the same type of games as you. A Community group where anyone can discuss or share anything Xbox related or gaming related. Who cares about paying for a magazine like gamer informer from gamestop?? I know I don't care even though I did for years for information that did not relate anything to my world of gaming such as Xbox maybe a few things here or there. So I decided to cut the greedy GS by posting everything that pertained to my world of gaming Microsoft Xbox with the help of my fellow Admins we post anything and everything Xbox. The beautiful part is Free and I also do little competition where members can win prizes $$$. Please just take the time to check us out and if you do Thanks #HappyGaming

ps for the month of April we are having a competition worth $50 to the winner

• SorryHyperion23SorryHyperion23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen, it's the best hack and slash game so far, it would be a masterpiece if xbox made a remastered version. If xbox is reading this, I want you to know that ninja gaiden is underrated and deserve better than this. My voice with others won't break until we get what we want. The game is highly underestimated by many other games, but this game should shine like star for the awesome gamers out there. Xbox's rep would be actually saved if they made a ninja gaiden remastered version. Best *** game ever. We want it back no matter what

• UknownG4mer456UknownG4mer456 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox can you ask the developers for permission to make this backwards compatible or consider doing a remastered edition I really enjoyed this game it was hard fun and addictive I would like to feel like a ninja again please just consider this Idea if you see this comment. Have a nice day xbox and thankyou for everything xbox is my favourite place to game period.

• AaRon K33N3RAaRon K33N3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

670 plus votes, Microsoft, can you st least let us know if this is something that you can or can't make happen

• ReiCassiel2014ReiCassiel2014 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. we haven't tasted real ninja gameplay anymore. Please release a remastered version or at least make it under backwards compatibility. Ninja gaiden was the main reason why we got xbox over ps2 before. DON'T FORGET THAT!

• ProtoMorphosProtoMorphos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ninja Gaiden Colection. A Remake HD with music with real instruments. Better Call Virt to make the music!!

• Benjatron1701Benjatron1701 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Ninja Gaiden ll! Any Ninja Gaiden and this PS4 fanboy will take a step back over to Xbox!

• L1L C roy24L1L C roy24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now thats a smart move ninja gaiden 2 deff the best one since it had alot of weapons and upgrades i loved this game they deff needa remaster this

• SUPER NINJA2451SUPER NINJA2451 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

could we bring this back and bring back other awesome shinobi games like tenchu rise from darkness or tenchu z

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base