Find ideas on games and game features

Remaster Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Please Microsoft

5,160 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ThisGreenTeaThisGreenTea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

105 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • K C CaineK C Caine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do people not understand that Microsoft doesn't own the COD IP? Xbox cannot remaster this. You folks need to ask Activision because they own COD. If Microsoft had any power over COD, do you really think it would be on PlayStation?

• Themusicman9Themusicman9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this needs to be done and for free. We have already paid for it, I miss playing knives and hadguns on rust. Anyone fancy a few games add me

• VespervinVespervin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO! Don't remaster it, they'll just ruin it with supply drops and other microtransactions. All they need to do is make it backwards compatible and it will be perfect.

• xCrimsonxJakexxCrimsonxJakex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dont need a remake. Everyone would be happy just to play it on the one. A remake is a waste of time and money just make it compatible the graphics are fine

• VinylicOdin4741VinylicOdin4741 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If your *** five you wpuld want remastered. It was fun the way it was without people like you. Your FaZe all the way

• African simba77African simba77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring bck cod mw 2 on xbox one console us it was the best game me and my Lovely wife liked playing. Hope it will be available soon. Thanks one Love

• JaegerjaquezsJaegerjaquezs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back original, a remake would f**k the game just like what happened with cod 4 remastered. Only people who want a remake are kids who never played the game fully in its prime. If mw2 comes back, i want it backwards compat or not atall. Dont dant any stupid supply drops with *** camos and new bs guns. Mw2 was perfect the way it was. And should stay that way!

• DENAz666DENAz666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there is already an idea for this that is worth searching and voting on :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base