Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ThisGreenTea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

137 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TNTMinecart20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 Facts That Will Ruin MW2 With Its Stupid Remastered Bullsh!t !!!, 1. Useless Supply Drops, 2. Campaign Only (No Multiplayer & No Survival) Which Means That We Will Be Forced To Pay $40 on A Game That Only Gives Us Only 6 Hours Of Gameplay (WOW!! How Freaking Stupid!!!), 3. Better Graphics (DUDE!!!! Graphics Dont Matter At All!!!!) I Rather Have Normal Graphics Than 4k Upgraded Graphics!!!!, 4. People Buy The MW2 Xbox 360 Version Early To Wait For MW2 To Be Backwards Compatibillity (But No!!!! Activision Just Had to Remaster MW2!!!!) It Makes Me And The People That Bought MW2 Xbox 360 Edition Very *** Off!!!
    (Do You Really Need MW2 To Be Remastered?!!!) PS: Dont Freaking Remaster MW2!!!!

• Dr Biohazard115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You realize Microsoft doesn’t really have control over this? It’s Activision’s decision and we all know how greedy they can be

• BURNt TOAST 513 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent all of my time bouncing back and forth between MW2 and Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath. My first love for FPS and RTS games. Still the two best games ever to come to console.

• FunnyFatGuy0690 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello xbox or microsoft im FunnyFatGuy0690 im a huge fan of the Modern Warfare series and i still know its the best call duties with the best campaing and mutiplayer if you want to make a comeback in call of duty make a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 4 with a HUGE combination of All the old maps, old Guns, And new guns in todays world /new and old killstreaks / actual custimizable soldiers and make in smart like ghille suits and logical camo not some stupid galaxy camo or pink rabbits. Bring back a survival mode that isnt zombies aliens or out of this world . And one more thing put some call of duty black opps 1 feel in to it

• weebos king commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really, do you think this is what xbox need right now?!
    I think they need to work on new (IP) exclusives since they are weak on exclusives :(

• Turmusaya901 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No it would only ruin the game so make it backwards compatible please Microsoft backwards compatible

• MCSN1P3Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ask infinityward for remastered, ask microsoft for backwards compatibility

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base