Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MURICANxMADE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

435 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HuskySquire4821 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is RICHARD FROM UNITED STATE and i want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing

about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts and due to the fact

that i lost alot of money to online scam. Until one day i discovered an hacker called mason hardman. he is really good at

what he does.so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Existed, He told me yes and that its a card

programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This

was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to his terms and conditions.

Hoping and praying it was not a scam. four days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to

me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000USD. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So

far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000USD without any stress of being caught and the wonderful part is that the

credit limit is over a $$600,000.00USD. i also wanted to confirm if i could use it anywhere in the world so i traveled to 6

different countries and it worked perfectly well. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those

of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really changed my life and it can change yours too. It is 100% safe to

use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).TYPE VERVE VISA AND MASTER CARD

CONTACT HIM== OFFICIALBLANK9@GMAIL.COM
    officialcashatm@gmail.com

• Majed Altamimi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a terrible idea. we need new IP especially the action RPG genera since Xbox is weak on exclusives of this kind of game

• IMURGOD AU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely if you want the game so bad, you can buy a 360 and the game for next to nothing and stop whining

• unwoundhook9572 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea is *** first microsoft has nothing to do with this say this to activision second dont remaster cods for the love of god

• Smate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should be on the Activision site why are you posting this on Microsoft

• MiSs DrEaM8816 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally don't think we should move backwards. I think for new games they should take favorite parts from old games and modify them to be better but revamping an old game and releasing that exact game I feel is like we wouldn't grow in what can be done in new games. There's a lot of gamers that loved BO2 but that's only because back then it was easier to play a FPS game.

• Gman1172 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COD isn't a Microsoft IP. It belongs to Activision. You need to ask them for this. Besides COD is the most milked garbage in gaming.

• CAPTAIN Cook667 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it will suck we will have supply drops and other crap the just play the game its backwards compatible now

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base