Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop releasing Xbox One "exclusives" on pc.

You think you can get sales when you have no real exclusives. Your games are usually ending up on pc. Gamers know this by now. Dead Rising 3 was the last game you lost. Why would people buy your console when it doesn't offer exclusive games?

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by X1SwiftShot1X. Thanks everyone!]

4,724 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

527 comments  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mods for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft need need mods and command block.

217 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Call of Duty: Ghosts for Windows 10

With all of the new space centered games coming out, Call of Duty: Ghosts remains to be one of my favorite games, and I was disappointed to find that it was not available on the Windows 10 store for Xbox. Please add this so I can enjoy the game with some of my friends!

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make COD: Black Ops III an Xbox Play Anywhere Title

I recently got a decent Windows 10 gaming PC and wanted to play Black Ops III with my friends. Unfortunately my friends and I already have it on Xbox One with all of our progress and DLC. Not all of my friends are getting gaming PCs anytime soon either. I recently noticed that there is a new option to play some of the new and upcoming Xbox One games on Windows 10 and was sad to see that Black Ops III wasn't one of them. COD: Black Ops III is an extremely popular first-person shooter and I do hope that…

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Play Anywhere with Xbox One Game Disc on the PC Drive

MS should allow people with the Xbox One Game disc on the PC drive to play PlayAnywhere Games. It's nonsense to just be able to use the feature with the digital expensive version of the game. There must be a way to allow the game to boot only with the game on the PC drive.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base