Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Minecraft Mods to Xbox One

Bring Minecraft mods to xbox one also make an api to make it easier for modders to make stable mods

7,477 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

262 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft Cloud-Based Servers for XBox One (persistent worlds)

Now that you (microsoft) own minecraft, I think it would be really great if you used the azure cloud network to provide xbox one users with persistent cloud based minecraft servers. Servers so gamers can share a world among several friends, and it will be there at anytime for anyone on the list to join. Currently I can only go to my friends world when he is online and vice-versa. Persistent shareable worlds on the XB1 version of minecraft would serve to set it above other platforms as a place to play minecraft, as well as show how the cloud…

692 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mods for Minecraft 360

Bring in Minecraft mods

659 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 336 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Minecraft 2: Minecraft Universe

This could be for both Xbox One and PC. After the purchase of Mojang I have been pondering what and how Microsoft could make a sequel to Minecraft that people would buy. And Minecraft Universe is that answer

Minecraft Universe could allow you to go to different planets like Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and the Moon. Very similar to how biomes work. However you would still have the earth world as it is, but on other planets they could have entirely different blocks you could mine, and even there own set of rules and monsters like Aliens and no gravity if…

166 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scuba Gear for Minecraft on Xbox One

I would like for Xbox One to consider adding scuba gear to the list of things to craft. It could also open the avenue for a new Rubber Tree and new items to forge from iron, Or you could even add a way to craft steel by using iron and carbon from coal. This could allow for longer underwater exploration, and also open up the possibilities of a Sequel to Minecraft which could be a way to create a civilization under the ocean.

144 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to Share Maps on Minecraft for Xbox One

I would like to be able to share maps over xbox one. I was helping some friends on a map of theirs for MONTHS to make it awesome....now that friend doesnt play Minecraft anymore and I lost that time i put into that one map.

141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Minecraft should include original tutorial world

In the next big minecraft update, some players want to use the old tutorial worlds and interfaces in games. For example, the original Minecraft tutorial world, with the current textures and mob AI, but the old inventory system of not holding more than a single piece of food in a slot or instant eating options selectable like the bonus chests or a flat world in the seed generation menu. I for one would like to go back to simpler times when we didn't have a hunger bar and pigs were the only meat source, "back to the roots" if you…

135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring Pixelmon Servers to Minecraft for Xbox One

Bring pixelmon severs to xbox one

117 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jurassiccraft for Minecraft

Have jurassiccraft for minecraft xbox 360 edition or xbox one if you have a Microsoft account

114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow fossils or Archeology Mod for Minecraft XBOX 360

Allow fossils and archeology mod for Minecraft XBOX 360

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base