Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make sure Halo 6 has split screen

Please ensure that Halo 6 has split screen.

Halo 5 dropped split screen and devastated thousands of gamers. Xbox as a brand had a reputation of having more local multiplayer features than PlayStation. I know I bought an Xbox One specifically for local co-op on a NEW Halo game. It's an absolute travesty that Halo 5 does not have split screen and 343 basically said the reason was the performance was not good enough. Splitscreen does not need to run at 60fps, it can run at 30fps while the full screen experience remains at 60 fps. If Treyarch can manage…

2,650 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

72 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please don't bring Halo to PC

Look I know a few PC gamers wants Halo on PC. But Halo is console game. It sells well as it is. Putting Halo on PC will lose costumers on Console and players in multiplayer. I cant afford a PC and there already a ton of games on PC. Just get an Xbox if you want Halo.
    Please don't, leave it exclusively for Xbox. Thanks.

1,976 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

216 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Halo 5 split-screen, local co-op?

No local co-op, no purchase by me. My wife and I liked to play the old Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and Halo series. I'd start buying games again if they had the local co-op campaign in all the shooters.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with a similar post from ExAnubisLeader. Thanks, everyone!]

1,479 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

175 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Halo 2 Anniversary con nuevo doblaje en Castellano - Castellano.

En el 2004, a los Castellano parlantes nos vendieron un juego con un doblaje inapropiado. En 2014 hacen una remasterización de ese juego y no se dignan a realizar un nuevo doblaje con un Castellano correcto, si no que se limitan a quitar ese doblaje, dejarlo en Inglés y poner subtítulos.

Es vergonzoso.

Como consumidor, reclamo un juego con su merecido doblaje al Castellano-Castellano.

Muchas gracias.

1,300 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

371 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Halo 3 Anniversary Edition for Xbox One

Halo 3's 10 year anniversary is coming soon and I think we should get a game to celebrate that. Halo 3 was, in my opinion, the pinnacle of the franchise. To not see it get the same treatment that Halo CE and 2 did would be disappointing.

Halo 3 Anniversary:
    -1080p 60 fps
    -Updated graphics, of course
    -Keep the original Halo 3 menu and ranking system
    -Update forge with more features and objects
    -Include all original maps, including all the old DLC maps
    -Maybe a new set of maps created?

Maybe people can add some ideas in the comments as…

1,149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Halo Reach Remaster for Xbox One

Halo Reach is the best of the franchise, in my opinion. To not see it get the same treatment that Halo CE and Halo 2 did would be disappointing.

Halo Reach Anniversary:
    -1080p 60 fps
    -Keep the original Halo Reach menu and ranking system
    -Include all original maps, including all the old DLC maps
    -Maybe a new set of maps created?

Maybe people can add some ideas in the comments as to what they'd like to see in a Halo Reach Xbox One Edition.
    Make this happen, Xbox!

1,064 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Return playable elites to halo

All my friends always played as elites in all the halos. Now the option is gone and 343 never gave a reason of why they are gone. Lots of my friends don't have halo 5 just because of that reason.

1,030 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Halo 2 anniversary doblaje latino

Halo The Master Chief Collection con completo doblaje en Español Latino.
    Como es de saberse a pesar de que Microsoft ha estado comprometida con la comunidad Mexicana no ha cumplido del todo en respecto a lo que consta del doblaje y ahora con esta colección es la oportunidad de compensar esto.
    Hablo por mi y se que por mucha de la comunidad mexicana, al pedir de la manera mas atenta que se cumpla con un doblaje en Español-Latino digno para Halo The Mater Chief Collection con los actores que ya habían desempeñado esta labor en Halo 3 y Halo 4.

872 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

230 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Server selection in Halo 5: Guardians

Data centre selection in Halo 5.

Halo 5 has no region-lock, and it is stopping EU players from enjoying a low ping. Most games connect to US servers, which result in extremely high pings for European players; US players are operating under a 50ms delay, while we suffer with a 200ms+ delay.

This latency is stopping Halo 5 being competitive.

Add an option to connect to a specific data centre like Titanfall.

857 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

85 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Halo 4 and Halo: Reach DLC multiplayer maps free

It was recently announced that Halo 5 DLC multiplayer maps would be released for free to prevent fragmenting the population. As an owner of all the Halo: Reach and Halo 4 DLC, I've been extremely disappointed that there is virtually no way to actually play them in matchmaking. There are several Halo 4 maps that I have owned for over a year, but I have not played them even once.

It would be fantastic if these maps were released for free to everyone, which would both bring people back to the games, as well as give the opportunity for those…

845 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put Halo on PC already.

Sell your souls to Gabe and Steam and put the Master Chief edition to PC what is wrong with you.

836 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

272 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Firefight from Halo 3: ODST to the Master Chief Collection

Pretty please, It's 15x more fun than matchmaking. That's one of the reasons why I like Halo in the first place. Beat high scores, collect tons of medals, and just alone by yourself with complete freedom (or Co-op). Anyway since it's coming out on Xbox One this spring with campaign only, could you add firefight. Thanks.

ODST was my first Xbox360 game by the way. ;)

Here's my other ideas

Halo 5 for Xbox 360
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6900164-halo-5-for-xbox-360

Don't let the new Halo TV show be rated TV-MA
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251610-live-tv/suggestions/6960604-if-the-halo-tv-show-comes-to-showtime-let-it-be-r

Minecraft Final Fantasy Mash-up/Texture pack
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6871219-minecraft-final-fantasy-texture-pack

615 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Release Halo: Spartan Strike for the XBOX One

Halo Spartan Strike is a top-down, twin-stick shooter that is a spiritual successor to last year's Halo: Spartan Assault. It will be released for $5.99 on Windows platforms (desktop, Surface tablet, and Windows Phone) – where one purchase gets you the game on all Windows platforms – as well as Steam. Achievements, rewards in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, 25 weekly challenges, leaderboards, and more are all planned. Meanwhile, microtransactions have been eliminated.

Engadget:

"The marketing gentleman from Microsoft said the game will remain exclusive to Windows 8 and PC -- unlike the previous game, which ended up on consoles…

435 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Halo MMO

We know there was originally a Halo MMO in the making but it was canceled. Here is some of the concept art http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6704408

However now that Bungie has made Destiny, a FPS MMO you now know that there is definitely a crowd for this type of game.

I believe Halo could be very successful in this type of game with a huge universe, numerous species, and plenty of factions. It most likely wouldnt be the normal Halo formula but it doesnt have to be as it would most likely be a spinoff.

I think it could be a big game…

371 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Halo 2 Anniversary on Xbox 360

As an Xbox 360 gamer, It would be awesome if Halo 2 Anniversary comes to Xbox 360, especially for the Halo fans still playing on 360 and can't afford an Xbox One.

247 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Halo Wars 1 included with Halo Wars 2

Include halo wars 1 (using backwards compatibility) with halo wars 2 on xbox one when it launches (like how fallout 4 includes fallout 3).

243 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Halo: Reach free for Halo 5 owners

free Halo Reach, for people to buy or already have Halo 5

243 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please make Halo Wars 2 for both Xbox One AND PC.

Please make Halo Wars 2 for PC and Xbox One.

235 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring Halo 4 Multiplayer to Halo: Master Chief Collection

Sure you can play halo 4's campaign on the MCC but what about the multiplayer and spartan ops? I would love to continue my multiplayer and spartan ops fun and to continue ranking up and trying to get everything complete, I was so close to getting master with most of the guns and I would like to finish what I started I love halo and it is not just halo 4 but all of the halo's from 3 and on PLEASE.

193 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please 343 Industries, hire Martin O'Donnell for upcoming Halo titles

As sad as it is, Martin O'Donnell has been "terminated without cause" by Bungie. Reasons as to why are currently unknown but could be clarified later on. Still tragic nonetheless.

But now that Marty is gone from Bungie, the Halo community believes that it would be a great time to get him back into the Halo series. Having one of the most renowned composers of video game history would be a huge boost for 343i, as well as the possible quality of music for upcoming Halo games. It obviously seems like a nice fit, considering that he had come up…

188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Halo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base