Games

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles the gaming experience. This forum is for any features or requests regarding existing game franchises, new gaming experiences, and how the console handles games.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Games forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on games and game features

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remaster Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remaster/Release Black ops 2 ASAP

9,505 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

431 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Minecraft Mods to Xbox One

Bring Minecraft mods to xbox one also make an api to make it easier for modders to make stable mods

7,835 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

269 comments  ·  Minecraft  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make PC games playable on Xbox One

Found a way to make PC games playable on Xbox One by putting full Windows 10 on Xbox One with an Application (like windows media center on 360) or with dual boot.
    This is the way than Xbox One players can play games like Street Fighter 5 or Shenmue 3 on Xbox One.

7,552 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

234 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back 1 vs. 100!

... and more Xbox Live Primetime esque games!

7,545 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

281 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6,168 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

125 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back local co-op on Xbox One

With the last generation having so many jumps and games being pushed to their absolute limits with online features and using them (Eg the cloud)
    The community has lost something. Local Co-op is a thing of the past with very few games having the option to do story line co-op on the same sofa but almost all games allowing it over multiple consoles.
    Even games like Fifa have removed online couch co-op and have turned their attention to the individual console users.
    Much of my younger days spent on the sofa playing the latest game all the way through with…

5,846 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

180 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Final Fantasy 7 Remake HD on Xbox One

I like to see Final Fantasy 7 on PS4 and XB1 because alot of Final Fantasy 7 fanbase will buy it. I never play Final Fantasy 7 in the past in PS2 era. Somehow I missed Final Fantasy 7. Anyway I am ready throw my money away and get it day one.

5,489 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

156 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop releasing Xbox One "exclusives" on pc.

You think you can get sales when you have no real exclusives. Your games are usually ending up on pc. Gamers know this by now. Dead Rising 3 was the last game you lost. Why would people buy your console when it doesn't offer exclusive games?

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by X1SwiftShot1X. Thanks everyone!]

5,136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

543 comments  ·  Windows 10 Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5,107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

590 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 5,036 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

112 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have all backward compatible Xbox 360 games on Xbox One upscaled graphically

Have all the Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One with 720p 60fps or 1080p 30fps resolution.

4,856 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

98 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4,774 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

142 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Where's the JRPG (Japanese Style Role Playing Game)? Will JRPG gamers be left out?

We have shooting, adventure, and Western RPG, but where's the jrpg? I know I'm not the only one who's wanting a Lost Odyssey sequel.

[Mod Edit: This idea has been merged with other JRPG ideas posted by RealSenjuSage, Marc55, Sam El Palmares, Bmwhitehead2000, and AcceleratorLV6. Thanks everyone!]

4,644 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

286 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered on Xbox One

The same games just remade for the new gen. Maybe even with some awesome extras that make it feel fresh again.
    And maybe continue to explore planets like in ME1 just make them way more detailed and fun to explore. As well keeping the probing from ME2 to sell or to craft items.
    With all dlc and extras previously released included.
    Would also be awesome to have a dlc where you play a father with his family set after the war. Trying to continue on and survive amidst all the destroyed worlds. This would be a good way to explore…

4,604 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

96 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4,531 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

111 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would love to see mod support come to Xbox One.

Before the console released you told us every console could be a dev kit. Well if so we should be able to mod certain non online games such as minecraft. I know a bunch of people would love to see mods on minecraft. Mods like pixelmon, iron man mod and so much more. Please bring mod support to the Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from jacobcameback. Thanks, everyone!]

4,216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

125 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sunset Overdrive 2

Recently Insomniac Games said they'd love to do a sequel to Sunset Overdrive but they lacked a publisher. The first Sunset Overdrive is highly underrated, but released at a time when there was a heavy Xbox negativity.

A sequel to Sunset Overdrive with multiplayer Team Death Match, Co-Op Campaign, 4K and HDR would likely sell itself. If so inclined, they could even do skin transactions and maybe mold the multiplayer as a living world much like GTAV does.

The first game might not have sold as well as Microsoft would have liked, but I feel like a lot of times…

4,158 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

391 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Star Wars Battlefront remastered

please tell EA to remaster the original Star Wars battlefronts like how Halo was remastered, I promise people will buy it!

3,482 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Remasters, Reboots, & Remakes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring Back Development of ScaleBound

We want ScaleBound back it looks like a beutifull game, and that game were going to help the Xbox ¿you are gonna stop for only problems with the develope and 3 years making the game?. Good games took time now you have The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV those games took 10 years making. And then you say "we dont have time to develope ScaleBound a game that seems fantastic, better lets make some games that people doesnt know or where are so tiny community (Halo Wars 2). That game could help the XBOX ONE but you just abandone…

3,386 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

741 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Backward Compatibility for XNA Indie Games

With the launch of Backwards Compatibility Program on the xbox one, I am wondering if we will see the indie game market place eventualy make a return to the list?

Indie games was a large portion of the Xbox catalog on the 360 and had man great games that people still play even today

I've seen several games on the list that use XNA and seeming its an emulator there is not compatability problems, So why no love for the indie games?

And Xbox Admin mentioned before that
    "Xbox One is going to be backwards compatible with the Xbox 360…

3,305 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

267 comments  ·  Other Xbox Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base