Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Xbox One Gamerpic Editor App

The possibility to create your own unique gamerpic,real life pictures with kinect for good friends or your facebook pic and the chance to download 360 wallpapers and pictures to your one with a small editor maybe to customize-called ,,the xbox pimp my picture app"

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with similar posts from *XenoGlitch, B00ME and WOMBAT33R. Thanks, everyone!]

2,454 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MonsterRoger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• Quijiibow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had the same American Wasteland pic for 8 years. Accidentally switched to avatar and it is gone. Didnt think something like this would feel disgusting but it does. A part of Quijiibow is gone.

• drewdogg77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a refund for those who purchased Gamerpics? It's only fair since those tiny pics were pretty overpriced to begin with.

• Nightcaster460 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not facebook, not real life, but pics from google images. The option to use images from our devices as gamer pics, like with the backgrounds.

• KhakiLeaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow Microsoft Epic Failed this one!

They really need to start listening to their customers. (which is not always a ten year old.)

Or they may find their customers buying from the competition!!

• PMS CORTANA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I should be able to add a gamer pic from my PC via the xbox.com website. My Cortana pic is gone now that I got an XBOX1. I mistakenly open the gamer pic choice and it disappeared. The camera on the 360 had all kinds of effects. I shouldn't have to buy a Kinect to get this option. I don't like any of your choices.

• KJacobite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft please listen to your loyal customers and let us pic and choose whatever gamerpic we want. All I want is a batman logo gamepic, is it too much to ask?!

• DB1870 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft you have disappointed me. I'm a 6 year Xbox live gold user. I Argue strongly over your excellent product. But you took my gamerpic option away from me. I recently switched it over to display my avatar and lost my 6 year picture as a gamer (xbox 360). That's my reputation and creativity gone down the train. The new gamerpics are horrible. Where is the customers interest ??

• Skystrike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft you need to do something... Current approach is so boring and zero creativity.

I can't believe you've robbed us of our 360 pics and think that's ok. It's BEYOND STUPID. There is no reason what so ever that you couldn't add an option to "revert to 360 gamer pic" if players who haven't pressed that wrong button yet can still keep theirs. I clicked on the display avatar option just to take a look how he looked on my new One, little did I know that one button press would now make it impossible to view my beloved gamer picture I have used for years ever again. You really are very cruel, or stupid, or both!?

• WitWolfy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wont happen, most dudes will just end up having their genitalia as their profile pics. Why not just have our Facebook profiles as our gamerpics like the PS4 does???

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base