Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Twitch Stream Quality to 3500kbps

Full 1080p quality. That would be lovely.

2,340 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rugged Savior shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• JaWoOuhNGT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The twitch app really needs a total overhaul, it is outdated in every way, we have only one streaming app and that doesnt work well at all, it lack of fluidity and option.
    The app simply need to be redone honestly. and dont tell me about Beam streaming if it's not compatible with twitch or other like youtube for exemple, they should at least do the streaming services like the ps4 (and it really pains me to said this)

• PreVoiD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be more than happy to stream with 2500 kbps at least. 2000 simply isn't enough, and since I live in Sweden - the "recommended settings" (1729 kbps) doesn't make my 500/50 fibre connection justice since the app is pinging servers in the US, while I'm streaming at 3500kbps no problem on my PC against twitch servers in Europe... The people who designed this app really should return to the drawing board since they have A LOT to fix!

• VendettaProjecX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is that the streaming quality through x1 over twitch is really blocky unclean picture with artifacts, no x1 stream has a clear picture. Microsoft twitch is for many people a daily used app. It would be nice if you look into the problem and fix it. Because the streamed picture through the xbox one is having artifacts in every x1 stream no matter how good the upload speed is. Please it's a basic every day used feature.

• Oceanic Hawk17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea because usually, twitch looks horrible on the XBOX and the thing is that on my profile, I can't go higher than 2,000kbps.

• Firecrest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, and for godsakes get rid of the "broadcasting to X viewers" notification when going fullscreen. It's intrusive enough just being there, but in the middle of the screen nonetheless?

• TheRadShawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RAISE THE BAR MICROSOFT, PLAYSTATION OFFERS HIGH QUALITY STREAMING. PEOPLE STREAM ON TWITCH EVERYDAY INCLUDING ME.

• xZER0xK00Lx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE. I dont want to have to save for a dedicated streaming PC just to get 1080p streaming captures on console!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xKeZZaPx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i testing my internet speed: 30 down / 2.10-2.40 up
    but twitch app is max. 1.7 bandwith
    why? :(

• GoldBeast96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great but first iv noticed that im not the only one who has problems with their Xbox and Twitch, i cant use 2500kbps even the 1400kbps dont work for when i want to Stream my games, and its not the internet connection, its a lag in between the too. if this could be fixed that would be awesome.

• PilotViper112 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on a fast connection, some of those vids look awful to watch, really look blocky, it's either the app or the persons connection is slow, no fault of there own.

• Angryvato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't something that can happen, due to Twitch restrictions. Only partners (streamers approved by the Twitch partnership program) are allowed to stream above 720p. So it is not something Xbox/Microsoft can work out. Also, a lot of big streamers still stream in 720p even though they can (again due to partnership) stream a higher resolution. The reason for this is that alot of viewers will have a hard time watching a 1080p stream, compared to a 720p one. So you would be excluding a lot of viewers if you were to stream 1080p.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base