Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Make Spartan (Edge) for Xbox One with Flash Player and Silverlight

This is ridiculous that they have not touched internet explorer on Xbox one since launch. They better bring Spartan to Xbox One and make so it has flash player and Silverlight!!!

10,694 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Trademarkman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

360 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• J Venue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it so hard to update Edge .... if they want us to use only there Browser then make it the best!! There out of touch with there customers .... Youtube to watch walktrough`s and play the Game or use Skype for CO-OP!! They should go back to business and marketing - school .... Lets look at some of there dumbest mistakes ..... back 2013 .... Why not offer DRM family sharing; only for Digital purchased games??!! And those who want Disc based Games have a choice!! .... later ..... Why not include IR in the new XBOX ONE S Controllers; for Motion-Traction?! ..... Why not include XBOX ONE S & XBOX ONE X with KINECT-Port !! .... (( by the way this whole Customers don`t like the KINECT 2.0; .... just shows, how out of touch they are .... )) The KINECT would have been successful if it would have its own CPU/GPU Processor and RAM inkl. ON OFF Button. Market it as an all in One Karaoke Gaming and Entertainment HUB machine in ASIA. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. Love Karaoke .... Since Steve authorized the 1.8 Billion $ to save the XBOX360 from Red ring of death .... How come now they could not have sold it incl. KINECT for 399.- $ ??!! Imagine if every XBOX ONE owner had a KINECT 2.0!! Imagine scanning your face and ad it to a Character in your Game. Or VR-Tracking of your Gamepad. Imaging having a Millennium Falcon Plane-Toy that interacts with the in-Game-Version .... Or collect your HOT-wheels Car Toy Models and scan them in Forza Horizon .... Scan your Body ad your measurements and shop clothes online on your TV screen!! Stream PC Gaming through XBOX ONE .... for those who have a good Gaming PC and just have the XBOX ONE X for 4K Gaming!! Why did they not purchase IP`s like Titanfall, PUBG ??!! Why cant I use a Mouse and Keyboard on my XBOX ONE from MICROSOFT in 2017 ??!! Could have sold more Age of Empire Games!! Don`t make Noobs play Crackdown 3 to showcase the Game (( " which is the jump button ?" )) They made greed become the best of them and now they are paying for it by being NR 2 ....

• Spokie89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jho after all those comments microsoft does not even reply. Multi billion company that gives a zero #@%: about client happiness. Just bring out a update so that we as users can update browsers or download a internet browser that works. I want to watch a program online but cant because crappy edge is, is over the edge and failing. And the apps are so limited on xbox app store that I cant download the app to watch the channel online. Had the first xbox stil got the 360 and now xbox one i want to make my xbox a complete entertainment system but cant with crappy edge

• THEsmackBRO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had Edge crash 5 times trying to watch a 30 min anime.... Why dont i use my pc? Because Xbox is my go-to entertainment media center. Isnt that what its suppost to be?

• PlaTyPuS XO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous guys. Flash & Silverlight are dead.... And Microsoft is not going to support it.

I agree that Edge is by far not the best browser but add support for Flash & Silverlight is ridiculous. They should improve HTML5 compatibility.

Anyway for me this topic can be closed.

• Barrak Brobama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft edge is litterally useless. Why would I buy an Xbox if it can even have a decent browser to go on. Interenet Explorer is already crap. Put google chrome as an app. Now that's a browser. Plus Microsoft edge shouldn't be an app. It should be a full fledged addition to xbox. I can go buy a PC and I won have this problem. Xbox get your *** together. A simple browser would be nice to have on the Xbox One. A browser that can't even support the stream for the windows 10 event is pathetic. You expect us to honestly believe that you tried making the Microsoft edge better? It's always been awful. Fix it or don't bother having it as a feature. Quality over quantity. It's like buying 3 broken computers and saying, " well at least I got three computers". No you got an app that doesn't even run the way it should.

• NigHtGeM99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I say add flash to edge this has 10,000 upvotes now is time to put this idea into Q&A testing Microsoft heck even back on the Xbox 360 you had flash player built into your internet browser it was just called something different on 360.I hereby agree and upvote this idea!!!

• CyclingWharf593 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got a system update for xbox one yesterday... now nbc.com will not play flash on IE... it was working fine yesterday. The update Sucks! You can no longer just press the home button on the remote and go home you have to go through a bunch of extra steps.. I almost officially hate my xbox one.

Please add flash video support to IE its ridiculous as flash is one of the most used plugins for websites online.. You are limiting what sites users can visit.

• DressyTea607 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got a system update for xbox one yesterday... now nbc.com will not play flash on IE... it was working fine yesterday. The update Sucks! You can no longer just press the home button on the remote and go home you have to go through a bunch of extra steps.. I almost officially hate my xbox one.

Please add flash video support to IE its ridiculous as flash is one of the most used plugins for websites online.. You are limiting what sites users can visit.

• duns01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Edge browser needs to be fixes NOW! Crashing constantly. Home entertainment system? NOT

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base